Clubplanet Nightlife Community

93.1 4th of July blast( is this a rave or what)

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Okay on the 4th July, 93.1 is holding an event to feature some artist of Electronica aside from that at 12 pm fireworks are suppose to go up and light up the sky.

Now the news that I have been hearing is that Peacock park is going to be packed at full capacity. Supposively the candy ravers will be in full effect on this night and people who dont even like EDM will go for example hip hoppers, rockers, salsa and merengue lovers. Now on this night it will be a gathering of people doing extensive drugs be alert that the Miami police Department is specifically setting up a task force on this night to capture these people doing this ilegal activities in this event.

This event will be another of those events that give Dance Music a black eye in the industry. I see this event being spoke about negatively by news stations across the city. Me personally I dont think I will be going, just wanted to add my 2 cents to this evnts demias.

Guest durrtylexx

Okay on the 4th July, 93.1 is holding an event to feature some artist of Electronica aside from that at 12 pm fireworks are suppose to go up and light up the sky.

Now the news that I have been hearing is that Peacock park is going to be packed at full capacity. Supposively the candy ravers will be in full effect on this night and people who dont even like EDM will go for example hip hoppers, rockers, salsa and merengue lovers. Now on this night it will be a gathering of people doing extensive drugs be alert that the Miami police Department is specifically setting up a task force on this night to capture these people doing this ilegal activities in this event.

This event will be another of those events that give Dance Music a black eye in the industry. I see this event being spoke about negatively by news stations across the city. Me personally I dont think I will be going, just wanted to add my 2 cents to this evnts demias.

Anything thats free and has EDM will turn into a rave.

Guest durrtylexx

Its not a rave it only goes till 10pm. ::)

Call it what you will.But free events will bring in a crappy crowd.I'm not going.

Guest JMT

that and it will most likely be over 100 degrees. plus you will also undoubtedly have to sit through that horrible jon secada remix.

Guest ddg

that and it will most likely be over 100 degrees. plus you will also undoubtedly have to sit through that horrible jon secada remix.

i can def be ok with not listening to that tune...

i wouldn't really call it a tune....

more of a "mistake"

Guest JMT

i wouldn't really call it a tune....

more of a "mistake"

it is actually painful to hear

Guest bcnjunkie

if it's put on by South Florida's pure trance channel

bro what are you smoking?

joints laced with crack ! when i saw cooljunkie I joined because I thought it was "legalize drugs" board ! ;D

Guest antonio

bro what are you smoking?

joints laced with crack ! when i saw cooljunkie I joined because I thought it was "legalize drugs" board ! ;D

:o:o:o:o :-X

Guest ddg

You know you want to hear it lol.

i keep asking johnny to play it at delux...but he wont.... :P

Guest JMT

You know you want to hear it lol.

i keep asking johnny to play it at delux...but he wont.... :P

ha ha ha

maybe the Lust crew will

Guest tekkiller

The New Party 93-1 FREE 4th Of July Blast 3.0

FEATURING A

STAR STUDDED LINEUP OF PERFORMERS FROM

ACROSS THE DANCE MUSIC WORLD:

Rock The Vote Presents Paul Van Dyk

PaulVanDyk.com

ATB

ATB-Music.com

Motorcycle

PlanetJes.com

George Acosta - Jon Secada

MURK

Plus, Some Surprises

The World Class Party 93-1 Mixologists (hehe):

Edgar V

Markus Schulz

Raul Rocdahouse

Erik Velez

Cato K

O D Blaze

2 Tall Keith

Stephen Peters

DJ Rene

The Party 93-1 Party Jocks:

Natalia

Fay

Dimas Martinez

Toni Gonzalez

Buster

Host Of Issues Over The Rainbow, Marky G

Grand Finale Fireworks Show At 10PM

Date: Sunday, July 4th, 2004

Where: Peacock Park, 2820 McFarlane Road, Coconut Grove

Time: 3:00PM - 10:00PM

Admission: FREE - ALL AGES!!

Guest LeVeL

Dj Rene is a DJ who grew up in littloe havana, the only Blackhole he has seen is in the Miami Museaum of Science Planetarium.

Guest ddg

Dj Rene is a DJ who grew up in littloe havana, the only Blackhole he has seen is in the Miami Museaum of Science Planetarium.

lol......but there is a dj rene thats on black hole..or used to be...