Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just the Facts

Guest guyman1966

Guest web_norah

You notice that it's the same people who think that they can attract women by acting openly hostile to them who think that the solution to the terrorist problem is to increase the level of animosity and aggression?

It's obviously just causing more people to hate us. It's obviously making terrorist attacks against us more likely. Yet this ego thing, "I am the strongest", is the only logic that makes sense to them.

In Israel they can build a fence to segregate the brown people who keep exploding in public. We do not have the option of fencing off half of the world and keeping every single person who might explode out of the US. It's that simple.

passive aggressive i am telling you

it DOESNT WORK people!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

In Israel they can build a fence to segregate the brown people who keep exploding in public. We do not have the option of fencing off half of the world and keeping every single person who might explode out of the US. It's that simple.

I guess you are ignorant to the fact that Many, many Israelis are "brown".

Guest bcnjunkie

Facts

1. Liberals like Norah have nothing to say - except to thread jack and change the topic to PC vs. Mac... and btw - I LOVE MAC so go at it.

2. Norah is still needs to get laid.

3. Saleen is always looking for unfair discounts (and he calls me a Jew?).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

those are all the stages of sleep I went through while reading this crap !

you can sleep and read at the same time?

it's an art I learned in college ;D

Guest guyman1966

Facts

1. Liberals like Norah have nothing to say - except to thread jack and change the topic to PC vs. Mac... and btw - I LOVE MAC so go at it.

2. Norah is still needs to get laid.

3. Saleen is always looking for unfair discounts (and he calls me a Jew?).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

those are all the stages of sleep I went through while reading this crap !

you can sleep and read at the same time?

it's an art I learned in college ;D

Dade Community College?

you can't fight terrorists. it's not like any of the other wars when we could actually see the enemy. terrorists are decentralized...they're everywhere. we can kill and fight all we want in the middle east but in one second, a terrorist (who might even live next door to you) will attack the white house, wall street or a nuclear power plant.

so what do u suggest on combating terrorists?? not being a smart ass, just wondering...

Guest bcnjunkie

guyman

actually Broward Community College, then FIU, then Cordon Bleu in Paris. Plus tons of specialized courses on different applications of water treatment as well as water extraction, filtration and displacement.

Guest bcnjunkie

By the way guyman, I don't think this board was about either my or your schooling levels thefore your elitist comments deserve a very appropiate:

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ (this is the deep sleep stage)

Guest shannon_coolj.

I don't know about Broward CC, but FIU is NOT an easy university (has some of the top schools in the nation), and I've heard Cordon Bleu is an excellent culinary school.

Where did you go Guyman?

Guest guyman1966

I don't know about Broward CC, but FIU is NOT an easy university (has some of the top schools in the nation), and I've heard Cordon Bleu is an excellent culinary school.

Where did you go Guyman?

I'm back! Sorry for the delay. And, I'd like to take this moment to say goodbye (for the next 10 days). I'll be back. I'm working on a very important project for Saleen's Medical company - It proves that once and for all Trance music causes male pattern baldness.

Now about these Florida Shcools - THEY ALL SUCK. If you want a education don't attned school south of Washington DC. FSU, UF, UM - all C+ schools at best... and don't get me started on the other crap like FIU, FAU, Nova BWhahahahahahahahahahah.

My slolution for peace in the middle east is simple - Destroy anyone who is not 100% commited to peace.

Syria - DEAD

Iran - Dead

Sudan - Dead

Palestinians - either negociate a true peace or we'll let Israel teach you the true meaning of oppression.

Oh - and I"m not talking about sending in troops.... just drop a small nuke in a strategic area of that country - Like Terhan.

Flatten 'em like pancakes and then w'll bring the dust pan over like we did w/ McArther in Japan.

and don't get me started on the other crap like FIU, FAU, Nova BWhahahahahahahahahahah.

FIU is a tier 3 Research Univ...so SHUT IT...

U.S. News ranks FIU among top 100 public national universities

For the third year in a row, Florida International University received an outstanding national university ranking in U.S. News & World Report's annual survey of "America's Best Colleges."

In the magazine's 1998 annual guide published last month, FIU was ranked in the top 100 of the country's public national universities, and among the top 174 in the national category (public and private). FIU was the only Florida state university ranked in the third tier of national universities. University of Florida and Florida State University were ranked in the second tier, while University of South Florida, Florida Atlantic University and University of Central Florida were in the fourth tier.

Among the criteria used to calculate the rankings are academic reputation, freshman retention rate, class size, SAT/ACT scores and acceptance rate.

National universities -- based on criteria established by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching -- offer a full range of majors as well as master's and doctoral degrees. In many instances, they place a strong emphasis on research and they receive federal funding to support research.

"On the occasion of FIU's 25th anniversary we're delighted that the University continues to receive a high ranking from one of the most popular college guides in the nation," said FIU President Modesto A. Maidique. "It's another reflection of FIU's outstanding academic quality and our growing reputation among the nation's research universities."

From 1988-94, FIU was recognized by U.S. News as one of the nation's finest comprehensive universities. It was elevated to the national university category in the magazine's 1996 guide by virtue of its growth in enrollment, degree programs and sponsored research.

Guest shannon_coolj.

peace and destroy in one sentence? you've got to be joking ::)

and f u about your comment regarding fiu

i have a friend who went to oxford in england and even he said my coursework at fiu was difficult ! i'm educated...and intelligent, so if that doesn't say something about the college i went to, i don't know what does...

i think you did get your degree through next day air. maybe you're just jealous of all the people who went to REAL universities?

Guest guyman1966

i have a friend who went to oxford in england and even he said my coursework at fiu was difficult ! i'm educated...and intelligent, so if that doesn't say something about the college i went to, i don't know what does...

i think you did get your degree through next day air. maybe you're just jealous of all the people who went to REAL universities?

I spent many hours at Harvard thinking these very thoughts, world peace, good schools ect....

Then, when lunch was over I had to leave becasue I was not a student there.

Anyway - I once belived that pease, negociations and trust were the keys to peace. Now I belive as Teddy Rosevelt said, Walk softly and carry a big stick".

Guest endymion

Simpletons who see the world as black or white and who think that killing all foreigners is sound "foreign policy" have been running the country for the last four years. Look where it got us.

NEXT!!

Guest web_norah

I spent many hours at Harvard thinking these very thoughts, world peace, good schools ect....

Anyway - I once belived that pease, negociations and trust were the keys to peace. Now I belive as Teddy Rosevelt said, Walk softly and carry a big stick".

you need to get a refund from Harvard

they obvioulsy robbed you of a proper education

FIU and UF might have given you more common sense for the money your parents spent......

Guest guyman1966

you need to get a refund from Harvard

they obvioulsy robbed you of a proper education

But I just had lunch there, and the food was good. Why would I want a refund?