Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what really happened?

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

beheadings are ok.

just dont make the prisoners bark like little doggies.

and taking photos of prisoners and humilliate them is ok too

invading another country is ok too

it is all democracy fighting

LMAO

This has to be the funniest website ever made. Excellent Humor.

BTW dressing people up and making them do sexual acts is a very evil and terrible thing. It's part of the ten commandments.

"Thou shall not humiliate"

Guest fairyDust

I think this has always happened inside the military, It's just that now it got public....

Guest LeVeL

Yeah thats true not till recently have we given rights to prisoners of war. Back in the days we took prisoners on our own free will but if we wanted to humiliate the shit of the prisoner we had the right too because they are the enemy.

Shoot if I had one of those Alqaeda motherfuckers, I for sure wouldn't be a nice camper. I would be lighting firecrackers up their asses dressing them up like drag-queens and then calling them Sheila.

Fuck in the war that we are fighting now in days the Geneva Convention law doesn't apply to them. We have followed the law long enough finally those Military officials got sick of following a law the enemy wasn't and we proceeded with our actions.

So what if we humilated them, they should be thankful that we give them water, food and a bed to sleep. In other wars in the past like Vietnam and Korean those countries used to torture us Americans when we were captured, just ask Senator John McCain e has seen it himself. :-X

Guest lyrik

On a side note - New intel reports that North Korea is still making and deploying new missiles....some now have the range to reach the western US....thanks President Clinton for giving these fucks $3 billion dollars to build missiles.....hey I have a great idea....lets give them more aid! ::)

Guest trancepriest

Levelistic,

What method would you use to insert the firecrackers up their asses? I mean to say... do u have a technique already envisioned or practiced? Small firecrackers could be problematic.