Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN CrzyC . . .

Guest sobe2004

Guest durrtylexx

LOL!

So...when is "Guys Night Out"? ;)

This Sat night! You in? ;) ;D

Ugh...Sat?!

I am going to THEMRS show with Vida Guerra in The Grove...maybe you boyz wanna come...its a lingerie show. ;)

It's not Aug 5 yet is it?

:P

I dont consider THE GROVE partying...more like tolerating in support of a friend. LOL!

Is at Oxygen? I like Oxygen plenty of fine women..Especially on Thursday nights..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

So...when is "Guys Night Out"? ;)

This Sat night! You in? ;) ;D

Ugh...Sat?!

I am going to THEMRS show with Vida Guerra in The Grove...maybe you boyz wanna come...its a lingerie show. ;)

It's not Aug 5 yet is it?

:P

I dont consider THE GROVE partying...more like tolerating in support of a friend. LOL!

exactly hopefully this thing starts early then im outy and prolly to crobar lol

Guest pod

Maybe I should delete this thread 8)

Nick covered what I was gonna say, but just a point of clarity.

It is a public forum, yes. Run by a private corporation...therefore we can delete whatever the hell we want. Don't like it? Tough.

Guest vaughan

I care damnit... message boards run the scene.. without them we would all die... And the music would go with it... I mean, you must admit, before CP and CJ... hell... we were all listening to Polka music and there was NO SCENE!!! I am Old School and have been clubbing since '2002!!!! So I know what I'm talking about!

i've been clubbing for almost ten years and i well remember a time when there were NO message boards, no outlets...nothing.

and actually, come to think of it, the "scene" was better then...

I agree with ya... and drinks are on me!

;) Sorry... I meant 1989 and could drop some knowledge... Old Timer I is! I just need to clarify my sarcasm ;)

Guest sobe2004

Maybe I should delete this thread 8)

Nick covered what I was gonna say, but just a point of clarity.

It is a public forum, yes. Run by a private corporation...therefore we can delete whatever the hell we want. Don't like it? Tough.

POD = CJ BIG BROTHER

Guest coach

Just a point of clarification. As with ALL messageboards, this is *not* a public forum. It is a privately owned gathering place. You, as a poster, have no right to post here. Posting here is a privilege that the owners allow at their discretion. This is not like a state park, where everyone can go, this is like Mynt, where the doorman has his own rules. I know it is hard to remember, but that is the fact. Messageboards, unless owned by the government, are *private* entities. They can set any policies they desire, within the law, and, by definition, cannot engage in censorship. They can engage in favoritism, but that is a different thing altogether.

Just a point of clarification. As with ALL messageboards, this is *not* a public forum. It is a privately owned gathering place. You, as a poster, have no right to post here. Posting here is a privilege that the owners allow at their discretion. This is not like a state park, where everyone can go, this is like Mynt, where the doorman has his own rules. I know it is hard to remember, but that is the fact. Messageboards, unless owned by the government, are *private* entities. They can set any policies they desire, within the law, and, by definition, cannot engage in censorship. They can engage in favoritism, but that is a different thing altogether.

well said. the people who constantly complain that dan is big brother...or about posts being deleted...who cares! It's so childish to cry "big brother" or act like this is a civil rights issue- It's like when we were in elementary school and we'd threaten people who pissed us off with "I'm gonna sue you."

:-*

Guest pod

I'd like to know what elementary school you went to...I usually threatened to kick people in the nuts who pissed me off... ;D

Guest LeVeL

I know Evan what rich Private school did you attend....because I remember when I was in Elementary school the things i would do to kids I didn't like was either give them the Thumbs down or we would get into a fight. But no suing here we were too poor to sue people.

I know Evan what rich Private school did you attend....because I remember when I was in Elementary school the things i would do to kids I didn't like was either give them the Thumbs down or we would get into a fight. But no suing here we were too poor to sue people.

I did all of grade schooling at West Point. We were called "Cadeetes." I left to go to University elsewhere so I wouldnt be forced to enlist. And that's my story.

Guest web_norah

i think we need an arm wrestling contest here....followed by "who can chug their beer the quickest competition" ;D

Guest lyrik

i think we need an arm wrestling contest here....followed by "who can chug their beer the quickest competition" ;D

WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guyman1966

well said. the people who constantly complain that dan is big brother...or about posts being deleted...who cares! It's so childish to cry "big brother" or act like this is a civil rights issue- It's like when we were in elementary school and we'd threaten people who pissed us off with "I'm gonna sue you."

The point that you don't get is not that people are crying, but they feel that message boards are a venue for a free exchange of ideas. Its a mater of trust. Crazy C's post was not offensive, sexist, racial or anything... just a free exchange on a topic that is what this board is supposed to be about.

I think you have to be an American to really understand the concept of Free Speech.

Guest sobe2004

The point that you don't get is not that people are crying, but they feel that message boards are a venue for a free exchange of ideas. Its a mater of trust. Crazy C's post was not offensive, sexist, racial or anything... just a free exchange on a topic that is what this board is supposed to be about.

I think you have to be an American to really understand the concept of Free Speech.

WERD! CrzyC has started a revolution . . . revolution . . .

Guest pod

I'm Big Brother? Alright!

;D

Believe me, I don't like to delete threads. But like Nick said, the reason the site has the standing it does in the nightlife community today is because we play nice with the good clubs in town. On occasion that clashes with posts on here, and for the good of the business, threads may get deleted.

I'd hate for a thread on here to jeopardize the validity of things like CJ guestlists, passwords, themed parties, all the stuff you guys take for granted. Now I know some of you have the juice not to need the benefits this site has to offer, but the bulk of the people posting here do need and utilize the guestlists and so forth. Not everyone has LP's number in their phone.

Normally I'm alright with people posting scoops and "secret" club information, but not at the expense of a business relationship between CJ and a club.

The information wasn't supposed to be out at the time the thread was posted, someone jumped the gun and posted it, most likely in conflict with their source at the club.

Again, I feel bad for deleting a lively thread, but you have to understand the point of view CJ has here.

Think of it this way...posting on here is kind of like being invited into my house...it's a fun place to hang, but from time to time, I have to ask you to not jump up and down on my couch and spill beer all over the place.

Guest coach
It's like when we were in elementary school and we'd threaten people who pissed us off with "I'm gonna sue you." :-*

Well, I wouldn't know about that since I was always the one that everyone was pissed at.

Guest web_norah

settle down with the free speech bs

Pod said perfectly, if you dont like it, then tough luck, it is their webspace ...

Guest guyman1966

Pod said perfectly, if you dont like it, then tough luck, it is their webspace ...

Hey - if they don't like what I post "they" can ban me. And if you don't like it, don't read it!

Guest reckstein

i think you and dan.....bumpin and grindin