Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!!!!

AndrewChibale

Guest LdySphynx

Andrew are you in need of a little therapy,well your therapist is doing the Mommy thing today, sorry!

in the land of constant warmth and sunshine you are board? are you kidding me? Lauderdale and Miami have so much to do compared to the rest of the country. You are a true idiot loser who only goes clubbing and can't see past doing bottles of k till 9am.

I move here, for the fact that there is always shit to do year round.

in the land of constant warmth and sunshine you are board? are you kidding me? Lauderdale and Miami have so much to do compared to the rest of the country. You are a true idiot loser who only goes clubbing and can't see past doing bottles of k till 9am.

While I wouldnt call you a loser idiot for being "board" (bored)...I agree with saleen that there is a ton of shit to do in South Florida during the day...the environment permits so many activities....like Scuba Diving, beach time, beach sports, fishing activities, everglades....Florida Keys....snorkeling...whatever...these things never get old--= On weekends in South Florida I'd definitely try to find some beach volleyball league (not too competitive) and would definitely be diving all the time- :'(

Guest Skytraveler

Saturdays and Sundays are boring during the day. Yeah you can go to the beach and get some sun (get some skin cancer while you're at it). Oh wait that's right I can always go to a bar where I can play pool with the rest of the masses that love to get drunk and start fights. that's ok not my scene.

Us Nocturnal people like to have fun at night whether clubbin or just chillin with your friends.

Guest JMT

if you look out the window see the sunshine and your mind cant think of one possible idea of something to do then why the hell even get out of bed before dark. i enjoy being nocturnal and then sleeping in but having a daytime life is nice too.

Guest shannon_coolj.

aw, come on andrew...

you can find something to do

my friend and i were bored so we started playing soccer in my building's hallway... until, of course, we made a dent in someone's door :-\

Guest Skytraveler

aw, come on andrew...

you can find something to do

my friend and i were bored so we started playing soccer in my building's hallway... until, of course, we made a dent in someone's door :-\

you see what happens when you try to do something during the day LOL!!! ya get into trouble! heheehe

Guest r3nz0

So that's what happened to my freakin' door! >:(

:P