Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiesto @ space, fri sept 24th?

Guest JMT

Guest trancelator

I'm going to buy a bunch of pre sale tickets at around $25 then sell them for $100 at the event for all the poor souls that dont have tickets. When he was down hear last month I must have had 10 people try to buy my ticket for $100.

8)

I was thinking the same thing that night.

Guest LeVeL

is that what im seeing on space's upcoming events?

Hopefully Tiesto plays a better set this time, his last time here he played a lot of recycled tunes used from his WMC appearance. I wasn't too impressed last time, for me Markus Schulz played better on that night.

Hopefully Tiesto plays a better set this time, his last time here he played a lot of recycled tunes used from his WMC appearance. I wasn't too impressed last time, for me Markus Schulz played better on that night.

That's because Markus is a better DJ. Tiesto is just more famous. Plus living hear you might take Markus for granted.

i wish you guys would grow up with this tiesto crap. it's so for the kiddies. I'd be embarassed to go, id feel like a 16 year old at a back street boys concert.

Only YOU would know what that feels like! :P

granted i'd go see the BSB and hit on 15 year olds over going to tiesto.

Guest LeVeL

That's because Markus is a better DJ. Tiesto is just more famous. Plus living hear you might take Markus for granted.

I would like to see a 4 hour to 5 hour set by Markus, I have yet to experience one of his extended sets. The people in Europe are constantly getting a treat from him in his performances overseas. I am tired of only hearing an hour or two of his performance, I wanna see more.

Guest bcnjunkie

some chick the other day looked at me like I was insane because I told her I didn't like Tiesto, and called Cue Lounge music ! oh vey !

Guest JMT

BREAKING NEWS- Rock the Vote is doing it again, Tiesto in sept will be 18 and up, Luis is soo happy!!!

Rock the Vote is PVD, not Tiesto.

Guest JMT

but they BOTH played tunes we've heard many times before.

Guest web_norah
i wish you guys would grow up with this tiesto crap. it's so for the kiddies. I'd be embarassed to go, id feel like a 16 year old at a back street boys concert.

LOL thats funny

Guest JMT

the haters make these threads all the more entertaining.

tiesto at space bothers them so much they must read and post, I LOVE IT. bc space will be rocking nonetheless and a great time will be had by one and all.

Guest web_norah
MR SALEEN351 on Today at 11:58:27am

Guest dino

the haters make these threads all the more entertaining.

tiesto at space bothers them so much they must read and post, I LOVE IT. bc space will be rocking nonetheless and a great time will be had by one and all.

You said it John. There will be no roof by the end of the night, and everyone there will have LOVED it. Some sets have been better than others, but in the end, you have to really try not to have a good time whenever it is Tiesto at Space.