Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could a dj rock a room if....

V. Barbarino

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

i think people using LAME but rather "imaginative" responses turned this into a silly thread..........

Do you ever stop being a bitch?

i feel it is my duty 24/7 particularly when "imaginative" comments are used in "lame" ways.......so if that makes me whatever you called me...SO BE IT ;D

come again please. :)

Guest bcnjunkie

No Norah needs her own talk show forget "No Cover" .We need her to do a talk show or something....

Yeah like Jery Springer, good idea !, she can bring people like you, they're about the same character type

Guest LeVeL

Yeah like Jery Springer, good idea !, she can bring people like you, they're about the same character type

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......move on stop kissing ass already

Guest web_norah

No Norah needs her own talk show forget "No Cover" .We need her to do a talk show or something....

thank you all for the morning entertainment

i am off to interview Faithless here in New York

*love the Jerry Springer idea actually. it is flattering considering that i just happen to be already working on tv

Guest bcnjunkie

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......move on stop kissing ass already

see what I mean, no originality, keep copying my stuff though it's very flattering !

Guest bcnjunkie

you see saleen, you don't need to insult others to start controversy. just post a bunch of topics, and everyone else will insult each other ;D

not as bad as the cesspool though !

Guest vaughan

Ladies... fight over me... not some stupid thread!!!

i think people using LAME but rather "imaginative" responses turned this into a silly thread..........

Guest JMT

you see saleen, you don't need to insult others to start controversy. just post a bunch of topics, and everyone else will insult each other ;D

LOL!

wow, 7+ pages for such a "lame, unimaginative" thread....

Fuck that....... A DJ must be able to see and be seen by the crowd....He has to be able to read the crowd and anticipate what to play next based on how the receptive they are. Any jackass can push hits one after the other, my little sister can do that. A true DJ commands the crowd. Hypes them up, tones it down when they get tired, and once they catch their breath build it up progressively until they are back up to speed again..This is why i'm such a big Roland fan.....Nuff said.

Guest LeVeL

Nah man. I'm taking a little break. I'm burnt out. I'm going to slow down on all this partying. School and work are more important.

I feel ya' Rick, when August comes around I am taking myself a month vacation, till September comes around.

Guest coach

Nah man. I'm taking a little break. I'm burnt out. I'm going to slow down on all this partying. School and work are more important. But one of these days we'll hang and workout the liver...LOL.

Aaaaaaaaand another smack-talker bites the dust. LOL!

Nah man. I'm taking a little break. I'm burnt out. I'm going to slow down on all this partying. School and work are more important. But one of these days we'll hang and workout the liver...LOL.

Aaaaaaaaand another smack-talker bites the dust. LOL!

LOL..very funny coach. I talk smack and I back it up. I'm a trooper, always down to party when the others(coach,LazyC,renzo,) are running back home. I love partying, dancing and the whole shabang, but priorities come first. I just need a break. :P

Guest shannon_coolj.

that's really not cool....

so norah's posting her opinions, so what?

you guys gotta chill out once in while.

anyway saleen...so i understood the question -- do i get a prize?? ;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

exactly!

techjunkie, are you reading this?