Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BREAKING NEWS REGARDING NV AND DT!!!!!!!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest somefiercehouse

SUCH a mean trick! Am I the only one that fell for it? One day I shall learn.....with my luck it will be something that isn't a joke!

NV doesn't have the nitro does it? I haven't been since New Years. I thought maybe they put some of that up in there too with the new system and all. Not that it matters, but it's always kinda fun I think.

Guest LdySphynx

SUCH a mean trick! Am I the only one that fell for it? One day I shall learn.....with my luck it will be something that isn't a joke!

NV doesn't have the nitro does it? I haven't been since New Years. I thought maybe they put some of that up in there too with the new system and all. Not that it matters, but it's always kinda fun I think.

You guys are so MEAN scaring the Newbie like that ;D

Guest somefiercehouse

I KNOW!....but it's alright. I cry about it at night sometimes when I'm alone, but I'm gonna be OK. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

HOORAY FOR NITRO!

Guest LdySphynx

I KNOW!....but it's alright. I cry about it at night sometimes when I'm alone, but I'm gonna be OK. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

HOORAY FOR NITRO!

Hey would you like a little bit of Tamarindo juice to make you feel better, lol ;D

Guest somefiercehouse

HOORAY FOR NITRO!

Hey would you like a little bit of Tamarindo juice to make you feel better, lol ;D

LOL. why yes...YES...I....WOULD. Thank you!

Guest PRTAZZZ

MY SOURCES TELL ME THAT THE DT THAT NV KEEPS PROMOTING FOR THEIR 1 YR ANNIVERSARY IS NOT DANNY TENAGLIA, BUT RATHER DAVID TAMARINDO, A LITTLE KNOWN DJ FROM THE OUTSKIRTS OF LITTLE HAVANNA.

I WILL HAVE MORE AS THIS STORY DEVELOPS.

I GUESS YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT START RUMORS ................ DANNY WILL BE HERE GO TO HIS WEBSITE SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOUR SELF

Guest PRTAZZZ

in the words of lil john....WWWWHHHAT!

Is this for real or is this another one of those jokes that I always fall for? Don't they actually have the name "Danny Tenaglia" on the flyer? And isn't there like a little story thing on the cool junkie homepage? If that is true I am SO not ever going to NV again!

IT IS TRUE HE WILL BE HERE..................... CHECK HIS WEBSITE

Guest LdySphynx

Geeeeezzzzzz guy you need to chill, everyone knows it was meant to be a joke well besides (Some Fierce House) but he got it!!!

Ok lets do some Breathing Techniques

Breathe In & Breathe Out

Breathe In & Breathe Out

Breathe In & Breathe Out

;D

Guest somefiercehouse

Is his site still dannytenaglia.com?

When I go there and it's the DTour thing, it just says its under construction? Not that I'm wanting to check to see if he's there, I know he will be, I may be gullible, but I catch on sooner or later!

Guest Cosmigonon

Geeeeezzzzzz guy you need to chill, everyone knows it was meant to be a joke well besides (Some Fierce House) but he got it!!!

Ok lets do some Breathing Techniques

Breathe In & Breathe Out

Breathe In & Breathe Out

Breathe In & Breathe Out

;D

LOL

MY SOURCES TELL ME THAT THE DT THAT NV KEEPS PROMOTING FOR THEIR 1 YR ANNIVERSARY IS NOT DANNY TENAGLIA, BUT RATHER DAVID TAMARINDO, A LITTLE KNOWN DJ FROM THE OUTSKIRTS OF LITTLE HAVANNA.

que voila compadre. pequeno habana representing :)

Guest vanbuurenfan

I GUESS YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT START RUMORS ................ DANNY WILL BE HERE GO TO HIS WEBSITE SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOUR SELF

NOT TO BE RUDE BUT............

IT DOES NOT TAKE MORE THAT 1/3 OF 1 BRAIN CELL TO REALIZE THAT I WAS COMPLETELY JOKING. DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST "OMAR". I DO REALIZE NV IS A TOUCHY SUBJECT WITH THE CLUB BEING EMPTY HALF THE TIME AND ALL, AND YOU ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB OF PROMOTION, BUT IT WAS A JOKE, SO RELAX BUDDY. ;D

99.99 % OF MY POSTS BRING NO INSIGHT TO THE WORLD OF CLUBBING, I JUST LIKE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE AND THERE. 8)

P.S. IF YOU ACTUALLY BOOKED DANNY TAMARINDO, I THINK YOUR FRIDAY AFTERHOURS WOULD GO THRU THE ROOF!

I CAN GET YOU HIS NUMBER, HE SPINS EUROPEAN HIP HOP WITH A TOUCH OF TECHNO FREESTYLE UNDERGROUND TRIBAL BLUES.

Guest vanbuurenfan

que voila compadre. pequeno habana representing :)

8) FOR SURE.

Guest vanbuurenfan

IN HONOR OF DT'S PERFORMANCE AT NV, I WILL HAVE A SHIRT MADE AND WEAR IT THAT NIGHT.......

IT WILL SAY....

LONG LIVE............

DANNY TAMARINDO!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

You know it........I'll be doing El Baile del Tamarindo, that Rokabanda made famous a long time ago.

When Danny Tamarindo steps on the deck.....I am for sure going to dieeeeeeee :o.