Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bourne Supremacy Review...

Amazing movie. Smart, fun, exciting and certainly puts Matt Damon atop the action start list. This is a great great flim. Not your typical hollwood flick. No cheesy sunset ending like the last jack ryan movie where a nuke crushed a city and they are having wine and cheese 45 miles away.

I hope they make the third one... worth every penny.

the music in the club scene, while really short was dope, and they again used that moby song, extreme ways.. great choon.

Guest klit

Very good movie. Great action sequences, great soundtrack, and great characters. The bourne series is shaping up to be really good.

Amazing movie. Smart, fun, exciting and certainly puts Matt Damon atop the action start list. This is a great great flim. Not your typical hollwood flick. No cheesy sunset ending like the last jack ryan movie where a nuke crushed a city and they are having wine and cheese 45 miles away.

I hope they make the third one... worth every penny.

the music in the club scene, while really short was dope, and they again used that moby song, extreme ways.. great choon.

awesome....nice concise review as well.

so many great scenes, but the cell phone scene was sick and the end was so great. "you look tired today", great freaking ending.

I just can't figure out why he had to do that job at the breakers. They never really told you what exactly was going on there with the couple. The scenes in europe were amazing and it looks so fing sad in Russia. The toaster scene just shows you how smart this movie is. And the fact they had the balls to do what they did in the begining of the movie, I won't give it away. The excitement I had when he was sitting in the room in italy with the guard when he just kept his mouth shut. Everyone knew those two were in for an ass kicking.

Guest Daljo628

okay, following are spoilers that explain the hotel brecker sequence.

Bourne's first job was not in his file. it was in berlin, to kill a russian politician that was against oil privatization (you get this from when bourne was on the PC) the russian guy that hired teh russian secret service assassin (played by Eomer, from LotR) made his $$ in oil. by having nejif (russian politician) killed he made mucho dinero. this was done in conjunction with the CIA dude that kills himself. they both got rich off it.

heres the kicker: bourne was only supposed to kill the politician. when his wife showed up, she had to be killed so he made it look like a homocide-suicide. that was their daughter hes talking to at the end

Guest trancelator

Bourne's first job was not in his file. it was in berlin, to kill a russian politician that was against oil privatization (you get this from when bourne was on the PC) the russian guy that hired teh russian secret service assassin (played by Eomer, from LotR) made his $$ in oil. by having nejif (russian politician) killed he made mucho dinero. this was done in conjunction with the CIA dude that kills himself. they both got rich off it.

heres the kicker: bourne was only supposed to kill the politician. when his wife showed up, she had to be killed so he made it look like a homocide-suicide. that was their daughter hes talking to at the end

Well, that was explained in the movie. While I enjoyed the film for scenes sucha s the toaster oven, I didn't like Supremacy as much as the first one. To me there were a lot of flaws. For instance, why was it a surprise that he showed up in Russia when Landy recognized Nejif's death scene at the Breakers? Also, how the hell does Bourne read a map to drive around Berlin when he is driving at those speeds? He's super human but c'mon. There's just no way that taxi endures that much damage either.

Still, it's better than most action movies.

Guest Clarisa

I do have to say I was at the edge of my seat. GREAT MOVIE!! I don't think there will be a third installment cuz at the end of the movie he regains some memory and Pam Landy was telling him his info. SO it's over. :'(

Well, that was explained in the movie. While I enjoyed the film for scenes sucha s the toaster oven, I didn't like Supremacy as much as the first one. To me there were a lot of flaws. For instance, why was it a surprise that he showed up in Russia when Landy recognized Nejif's death scene at the Breakers? Also, how the hell does Bourne read a map to drive around Berlin when he is driving at those speeds? He's super human but c'mon. There's just no way that taxi endures that much damage either.

they are trained killers that " don't make mistakes". They even told you that their training is so intense it makes them nuts. They saw him get on the train going to Russia, thats how they knew.

Guest trancelator

they are trained killers that " don't make mistakes". They even told you that their training is so intense it makes them nuts. They saw him get on the train going to Russia, thats how they knew.

So their training allows them to read maps while cars are travelling at that rate of speed?

I know they saw him on the train in Russia. My question is why weren't they there waiting for him if Landy had already made the connection b/w the Breakers and Nejif. Wouldn't they stop to think that Russia might be Bourne's next destination? It's a great movie but not perfect. Still, I'd watch that over a lot of crap that's out there.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Was a good movie but I liked the first one better. Some of the action scenes in the second one made me dizzy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest durrtylexx

Saw it this weekend, great flick...Damon did an outstanding job..I thought it was better than the 1rst one..I luv the fact that the gf died in the beginning..That russian hit man was one tough mofo...The car chase in Moscow was out of control..I like how the film's colors changed with each country...2 thumbs up!!I'll buy this for my dvd collection.. :)

movie was OK in my opinion, not as good as first...and too much was shot hand-held versus dolly and stix. Made me dizzy often, and took away from a point of view considering you couldnt distinguish wtf you were seeing.

also, the entire time he was recounting his past through dreams--- he was in the shots...therefore he was recounting his own past and seeing himself -- therefore he was some sort of 3rd person omnicient when dreaming-- just wasnt realistic.