Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those of you who did not make it to eNVy friday ...

AndrewChibale

Guest LdySphynx

You can tell that the Club was empty in the EnvyPart2 music selection. ;) Not my style way too Nikki Beach at 6pm :-\.

You can tell that the Club was empty in the EnvyPart2 music selection. ;) Not my style way too Nikki Beach at 6pm :-\.

Bruno did an excelent job, he was opening for Danny Tenaglia remember ? his set started mellow but progressed towards Danny's set ..

maybe u just dont like Bruno but dont put on the hate here either ;)

Guest LdySphynx

Bruno did an excelent job, he was opening for Danny Tenaglia remember ? his set started mellow but progressed towards Danny's set ..

Andrew you need to take it a little easier when it comes to "hate" I was saying that at least what I was listening too was too MELLO for me HENCE why I mentioned Nikki Beach there was no hate involved in that what so ever...so Andrew you should know better than anyone on here that I am not the type of person to hate on anyone so take it easy, you need to stop reading wrongly into alot of messages!!!

You are attacking the wrong person here!!!!!

Andrew is an extremely violent guy.

Guest durrtylexx

ha ha

hey Alex, nice meeting ya last Friday ;D

WERD babe you are too fucking cool man and like everyone knows you fucking beautiful! Its nice seeing girls like yourself and the other CJ females, that appreciate house music and the scene.. ;)

Guest avenue33

Andrew you need to take it a little easier when it comes to "hate" I was saying that at least what I was listening too was too MELLO for me HENCE why I mentioned Nikki Beach there was no hate involved in that what so ever...so Andrew you should know better than anyone on here that I am not the type of person to hate on anyone so take it easy, you need to stop reading wrongly into alot of messages!!!

::) Give me a break! Chill out!

Guest avenue33

::) Give me a break! Chill out!