Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Norah Owes The Saleen $100

Guest guyman1966

yeah, i call it a wash. that was a stupid bet anyway.

hey now! >:(

it wasnt stupid, i call it the Smarty Jones bet, a winning horse, i knew all along he was wrong but i let him place the foot right in his own mouth, as my professor always said to me, "you gotta back your logic up kid"

You don't owe him shit.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colbyreese

Do you really think LP would let someone else run Space and use the Space name, even IF he remained the owner of the building??? LP did not put all this time in to walk away from one of the most famous venues in the world... We are still here!!! ;D

Guest web_norah

Do you really think LP would let someone else run Space and use the Space name, even IF he remained the owner of the building??? LP did not put all this time in to walk away from one of the most famous venues in the world... We are still here!!! ;D

thats why i knew this was a bogus assumption.

i win ! 8)

colby in the next few weeks you'll see the real fireworks... i wish i could post it, but i can't. A major duo broke up and someone is filling the shoes of one of them.

at any rate, do you think LP learned a thing or two from watching peter gatien or that phil guy that owned twilo? Buy low, sell high, get the fuck out now. LP is brillant. Space aint making the bucks people think they are. They are the GM of clubs.

i stand by what i posted.

Guest colbyreese

;)

only time will tell.... but i would not follow the path of saleen on this one...but hey, who am i to say???

Colby Reese

CLUB SPACE

Dir. Marketing & Promotions

34 NE 11th Street

Miami, FL 33132

;)

only time will tell.... but i would not follow the path of saleen on this one...but hey, who am i to say???

Colby Reese

CLUB SPACE

Dir. Marketing & Promotions

34 NE 11th Street

Miami, FL 33132

:o

Guest colbyreese

let me re-word my point:

it simply wouldn't be space if LP was not involved. u never know though...

Guest endymion

of course you'd go against me, you are not objective. She's your left wing bomb maker and you tried to have me banned from here.

If you were right I would support you. You missed. I even congratulated you for your scoop.

And I never 'tried' to have you banned. I run the board, if I want to ban you then you're banned. I told you that your inappropriate comments that make our boards less inviting to our patrons are not welcome and they will be deleted. I deleted an unnecessarily mean and personal one of yours just now as a matter of fact. If you don't like it then ban yourself again. You made a big deal about how you didn't need to be involved here and then a week later you come slinking back. Keep it civil and you're welcome here like anybody else.

For the record Norah is about as much of a problem as you are, BTW. I don't side with her at all. She and I happen to agree on a few things in the watercooler political conversations in the chat area, that's true. She's also almost as inflammatory and harsh as you are, that's also true. She just happens to have sufficient impulse control to avoid posting mean personal things about you that I have to delete. I'm just trying to keep the place civil, man, help me out here...

Guest guyman1966

this is so ridiculous...

I know! Who the hell started this thread anyway!

(Norah is still a Dirty Deadbeat)

Guest guyman1966

;)

You are just a tool for the DARK SIDE. Please step into the light.

Guest web_norah

norah just pay the guy!!

he is clearly a clairvoyant

dear big pimp master......read the thread, if you will, i pay for winning bets, not 75% accuracy rumours. and for the record, i refrain from insulting people if/ when i am wrong ...clearly, someone is all bent out of shape here...and it aint me :P

Guest jem33139

I have a question, is LP (Luis Puig) aka Luis Castillo? Is he also the same guy who used to own 609 on the beach? Did he have some part in what used to be 609 (life) in the grove? I have to agree that he is one shrewd businessman.

Guest guyman1966

I have a question, is LP (Luis Puig) aka Luis Castillo? Is he also the same guy who used to own 609 on the beach? Did he have some part in what used to be 609 (life) in the grove? I have to agree that he is one shrewd businessman.

Yes. LP = Louis Puig. However, I don't know what he owned/ownes or anything like that...

Guest web_norah

long time ago back in the early 90's i believe LP owned or managed (not sure which one), Bar 609

Guest LeVeL

LP owned 609 back in the day, and DJed under the name Louis Castillo back in the 1980s.

Hey Pod doesn't Louis Puig own.......Life right now, isn't the old soundsytem from Space in Life now all due to LP.

Guest Cosmigonon

Wasn't he the dude that dated that chick on the Real World, Miami???

Yep.... FLORA from Miami Real World ;)

:oWhat a small world!!!