Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve robbery

Guest kcariaga

Guest kcariaga

Does anyone have any info on what happened at Nerve last night. I heard the place was robbed!!! What time did that happen last night?

http://www1.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/C48926/

Burglars Raid A Hot Spot On South Beach

Printable version

E-mail this story to a friend

SOUTH BEACH -- Surveillance cameras captured a robbery at nerve lounge on South Beach.

The tape shows three people making off with a sound system, high-end champagne and $700 from the club's ATM machine.

The burglars pried open a back door to get inside. The men also vandalized parts of the club.

Miami Beach police have yet to make an arrest in this case.

Bastards. >:(

Guest macboy

Anyone who saw the video last night could see these guys were hiding their faces from the camera. You can't make anything out from the surveillance tape. Hmmmmmmmmm............

Guest endymion

These rumors have a way of getting started before anybody actually knows anything.

I heard that the Hamburgler did it.

Guest durrtylexx

These rumors have a way of getting started before anybody actually knows anything.

I heard that the Hamburgler did it.

NO NO NO

it was Colonel Mustard in the library with a candle stick

Guest djtroko

Well, all I can say is that someone is gonna throw a sick-ass party. They got the sound, they got the horn, they got the booze, and they got $700 to hire a dj. If anyone knows where the party's gonna be please PM me...

Well, all I can say is that someone is gonna throw a sick-ass party. They got the sound, they got the horn, they got the booze, and they got $700 to hire a dj. If anyone knows where the party's gonna be please PM me...

LOL

LOL

;D

Guest pod

Not for nothing, but they didn't truck off the Phazon. They grabbed some auxilliary speakers by the looks of it.

Oh, and they did the club a favor by taking the horn.