Clubplanet Nightlife Community

summer anthem 2001

DJMikeE

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

Hey Ant, how bout Eddies new John Lennon?!?!

OMG that track is horrible!! There is nothing anthem about that song..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

My 2 are:

Aubrey-Stand Still(Hex Vocal)

or

Shortie vs. Black Legend-Somebody,,,already can hear it being played at the Jersey Shore and Da Hamptons.... cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

Bro, Skribbles played it at SF friday night.. I'm not too sure of the name, but it might be called "Imagination"?? My boy came out of the booth and said this is the new John Lennon remix.. That shit is WACK..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

The music industry is a lot like the movie industry. The blockbuster summer anthem will come out in or a little before the summer. I don't think we've heard it yet.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

I'd too have to say Luzzi's "without you"

I love the shi* out of that track but ktu is allready starting to play it a bit. Oh well.

------------------

Do you fu** as well as you dance?

Tearing off tights with my teeth......I need to get some sleep

So far, it seems like Derb. Regardless of how much that song is played, it is fucking evil. It gets me open. When I hear it I can feel a sick fucking summer steadily approaching.

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"

I have to say...Derb will be similar to Mike Macaluso's Final Chapter they beat to the gound last year, it will come on every Friday, Sat, Sun around midnight or so and the place will go off the hook...W/O you will be the Anthem b/c you can sing along to it. Is the Derb track on KTU yet?

If anyone cares...I love that fuckin name DERB by DERB, cracks me up cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Watch out for Roger Sanchez - Another Chance....

I also agree with Scot Project - O...

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

this track is deffinatly the track of the summer it will be on all the 2001 comps come november Eddie Grant - Electric Avenue (white label house mix)

great progressive track with a beautiful violin part in the middle Maurice - Feline

this track is a masive progressive tune Dido - Here With You (Parks and Wilson Twilo Mix)

another great progressive track this one is huge Jan Johnson - 'Flesh' (Perfecto)

its a progressive house remix of this track great track will be big this summer is allready geting alot of play on radio 1

KOSHEEN SLIP & SLIDE SUICIDE (white label remix)

Elemoth

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by avalondon3

whats up all? I would have to agree with all of you peeps about "without you" being the anthem of the summer. It has a catchy beat and the ladies seem to love it. Another song that i think may be the sleeper hit of the Summer of Y2k1 may be "Let me Love you Tonight" by Da Buzz. Its produced by Hex Hector and has that "I turn to you" quality that everyone loved last year.Also, it has a dub available which makes it even more of a banger...let me know what ya guys think of that........

-AvalonDon3

AOL:AvalonDon3

Napster:avalondon3

sad

Originally posted by avalondon3

whats up all? I would have to agree with all of you peeps about "without you" being the anthem of the summer. It has a catchy beat and the ladies seem to love it. Another song that i think may be the sleeper hit of the Summer of Y2k1 may be "Let me Love you Tonight" by Da Buzz. Its produced by Hex Hector and has that "I turn to you" quality that everyone loved last year.Also, it has a dub available which makes it even more of a banger...let me know what ya guys think of that........

-AvalonDon3

AOL:AvalonDon3

Napster:avalondon3

I have to agree with you on that one son.

Da Buzz - Let me Love You tonight is a fucking musical masterpiece. Gabriel and Dresden remix due out any week now.

:blown::rolleyes::laugh: