Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what time does ...

AndrewChibale

Guest LeVeL

On the weekends, the Starbucks in South Beach (Meridian and Lincoln Road ) is open till 2 am in the morning. There is no Starbucks open 24 hours sadly....but if anybody goes to that Starbucks in South Beach ask for Clary and tell her Luis sent ya......you'll get hooked up.

On the weekends, the Starbucks in South Beach (Meridian and Lincoln Road ) is open till 2 am in the morning. There is no Starbucks open 24 hours sadly....but if anybody goes to that Starbucks in South Beach ask for Clary and tell her Luis sent ya......you'll get hooked up.

Hooked up with what some extra sugar lol.

Guest LeVeL

You'll get a complimentary Frappaccinno or something.....its all in what you want. You do know that if your a first time customer at Starbucks or if your having a bad day and you come into Starbucks and the server see's your feeling bad and wants to cheer you up. Its in their discretion to give you a complimentary drink or cake. You should try it someday.....a lot of the workers in Starbucks get paid in tips besides their paycheck every week because of the customer satisfaction they provide.

You'll get a complimentary Frappaccinno or something.....its all in what you want. You do know that if your a first time customer at Starbucks or if your having a bad day and you come into Starbucks and the server see's your feeling bad and wants to cheer you up. Its in their discretion to give you a complimentary drink or cake. You should try it someday.....a lot of the workers in Starbucks get paid in tips besides their paycheck every week because of the customer satisfaction they provide.

That's good to know. I always wondered why they where so dam happy.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah my friend works in Meridian and Lincoln and she is always all happy and stuff to work in Starbucks. But a lot of people dont know how to take advantage of their service unless you go to Starbucks everyday. And once the employees get to know you then your hooked up for real because you'll get all the benefits of their service. Customer satisfaction is key in that kind of business.

Guest Cosmigonon

You guys must be kidding me.........your telling me Manolo's Cafeteria is better than Starbucks.....lol

Of course it is, why? 8)