Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE NEW FRIDAY AFTERHOURS AT CLUB SPACE WITH DJ BRUNO

Guest djbruno

Guest djbruno

THAT’S RIGHT "SPACE" YOU'RE NOT READING WRONG. . I'M SURE A LOT OF YOU HAD PROBLEMS LAST NIGHT TRYING TO GET IN ON MY GUEST LIST. . I APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF YOU AND HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO COME TO MY AFTERHOURS, EXCEPT AT CLUB SPACE. AFTER A GREAT YEAR OF INCREDIBLE AFTERHOURS EXPERIENCES AT ENVY, I AM MOVING ON. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME FOR THE GUEST LIST AS USUAL AND I CAN PROMISE YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE SAME ISSUES WE HAD AT ENVY.. THANK ALL OF YOU AND I CAN’T WAIT TO PARTY AT SPACE !!!!!

space.jpg

Guest DJTeKWReK

BRUNO, YOU FUCKIN ROCK BRO. I dipped last nite cause of the list, those guys at NV are crazy not to honor the DJ. I will see you friday at space. Wish i could been there last nite, I'm sure u were partying hard with Carissa!

Guest Shawn Rudnick

BRUNO CONGRATS, I NEVER MADE IT OUT TO YOUR PARTY BEFORE, BUT WILL DEFINETLY CHECK YOU OUT AT SPACE

Guest vaughan

BUSTED BROTHER!!! LOL!

In Shawn's defense... the Tylenol PM he appeared to have taken JUST prior to these pics, MAY have affected his short-term memory!

015.jpg