Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRIDAY AFTERHOURS AT SPACE!!

Guest avenue33

Guest Eddy Guerra

for all of you who wanted bruno as a space resident, here is your chance to hear him rock it, so come support miami's mowhawk man along with gabby fain.im gonna be there, definetly gonna be a good morning. if any of you need to be on a list hit my ass up

eddyguerramia@hotmail.com

Guest Eddy Guerra

how does nv and space feel about edgar v doing more heads at Mias on monday night than both nv and spaces friday night parties combined???

not bad considering that mias is in ft laudy, during regular hours, as of compared to a friday afterhours. not many ppl do after hours on fridays. and its impossible that they do more ppl b/c its not big enough, they cant hold 700 ppl

how does nv and space feel about edgar v doing more heads at Mias on monday night than both nv and spaces friday night parties combined???

not bad considering that mias is in ft laudy, during regular hours, as of compared to a friday afterhours. not many ppl do after hours on fridays. and its impossible that they do more ppl b/c its not big enough, they cant hold 700 ppl

sure not at one time, but through out the night, they are doing those kind of numbers. So big they just built a sushi place next store and knocked a hole in the wall.

Guest sobe2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIEL FAIN!!!

DJ SET TIMES

GABRIEL 4-8

BRUNO 8-CLOSE

Does anyone know if Space is going to stay open past 7:45 a.m for this weeks party??? I want to go but not if it is going to close that early . . . .

Guest mikepayne

DJ SET TIMES

GABRIEL 4-8

BRUNO 8-CLOSE

Does anyone know if Space is going to stay open past 7:45 a.m for this weeks party??? I want to go but not if it is going to close that early . . . .

That's 8am to close, not 8pm to close. Can't close at 7:45 if they have Bruno coming on at 8. =)

Guest sobe2004

DJ SET TIMES

GABRIEL 4-8

BRUNO 8-CLOSE

That's 8am to close, not 8pm to close. Can't close at 7:45 if they have Bruno coming on at 8. =)

They did last wknd . . . that is why I asked the question . . .

Guest sobe2004

SOBE....just shut up and show up. :P :-*

I might . . . not sure if I am going to hit up eNVy or Space . . . would like to hear Bruno but since time has not been confirmed I may just go to eNVy . . . I know it will be open past 7:45 a.m. there . . . .