Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DUBTRIBE IN MIAMI SEPT 18th!!!!!

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

There is going to be huge event called "Earthdance" and Dubtribe is scheduled to preform there for their farwell tour. Dubtribe is an experience I HIGHLY recommend to anybody...whether you like house, trance or whatever they are simply amazing. They do a live pa with live vocalists and are one the best shows I have ever seen.....EVER. I guess more info will be posted soon along with a full and complete line-up....but it doesnt really matter to me who else is gonna be playing because the Tribe is what its all about. THERE!

http://www.earthdance.org/

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

In a van down by the river.

thanks 4 da info >:(

Don't know yet ..seen this on another board and went to their website for info...looks like final details still need to be workred out...however some people "in the know" say they already have the full lineup and venue and are just waiting to release the info.

Guest lyrik

looks like it'll be chock full o' dirty stinky hippies too. patchouli, anyone?

Well Dubtribe = Sunshine & Moonbeam

Hippies ya think ;)

Guest lyrik

Uh oh...does this mean I will be seeing you more than once in a month?!?!?! ;)

You can't get enough of me can you. Why don't you try to come up tonight for Lush. I just got off the phone with JT and he's bringing 10 or so friends out....Andrew plays early so if you leave after his set you'll make it for the last hour of ours. :-[

Guest swirlundergrounder

Dubtribe Sound System ?

AHHHH YES...is there another Dubtribe I don't know about. ;D

No that's the only one!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I've seen Sunshine and Moonbeam Jones live several times on the West Coast...They're freaking amazing live. Esp when Moonbeam sings. Her voice carries like no other! If this is their farewell tour and if you have never seen them but have the opportunity to, then I highly recommend you check them out, weather or not you like house music!!!!!

Guest lyrik

i rather hang out with the bear who drank 36 beers...

dude if you dig dave matthews - you would like this group. Their shows are pretty amazing.

Guest swirlundergrounder

i rather hang out with the bear who drank 36 beers...

dude if you dig dave matthews - you would like this group. Their shows are pretty amazing.

Bring the bear along....

Guest djjoncowan

this is going to be an amazing event. I am actually playing the event as well. all details will be up soon. I suggest NOBODY miss this one. This will officially be dubtribes last ever performance together. These guys are the originators of all electronic music (well them and kraftwerk) - I highly recomend no matter what your musical tastes are that you attend. Its a charity show to generate money for cancer research and like I said, LAST EVER DUBTRIBE PERFORMANCE ANYWHERE ANYTIME IN THE WORLD! stay tuned for all details...... ;D

Guest lyrik

this is going to be an amazing event. I am actually playing the event as well. all details will be up soon. I suggest NOBODY miss this one. This will officially be dubtribes last ever performance together. These guys are the originators of all electronic music (well them and kraftwerk) - I highly recomend no matter what your musical tastes are that you attend. Its a charity show to generate money for cancer research and like I said, LAST EVER DUBTRIBE PERFORMANCE ANYWHERE ANYTIME IN THE WORLD! stay tuned for all details...... ;D

I don't think anyone should have to be told twice about Dubtribe and its a fantastic cause - this disease affects so many lives and families. My best friend just lost her mother to cancer a couple months ago and 2 of my other friends moms are battling it right now and I have had this strike my family directly too. I will be there like a bear!

So far I know its gonna be:

DUBTRIBE!!!

Jon Cowan

DJ Hardware

Jimmy T