Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I HAD MY BABY!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

crib58_17.jpg

Meet my daughter Sofia Davina Jacinto. She was born on Sunday August 15th, weighing a healthy 7 lbs 2 oz. She's a little angel. And for you astrology buffs, Her sun sign is Leo, with a moon in Leo with a Gemini rising.

Seeing her born was truly a miracle. One that I can't even begin to explain to those who have never had a child of their own. I was the first thing that she saw when she popped her little head out for the first time. And when she looked at me with my own eyes that I had given to her, I felt the greatest feeling of euphoria that I had ever felt!

I thought for a while that I could have lead a complete life without a child of my own when I was younger. But now, little did I realize that she would be the thing to complete my life! I was totally unprepared to feel the love I have for her and unprepared to feel the power that she has over me.

You know what the trippy thing is though? During the process of labor and up until a little after her birth, my whole life as far as my relationship with my parents flashed before me. I now truly understand why they set boundries for me and did what they had to do in order to protect me no matter how much I may have agreed or disagreed with them and that I would repeat the same process to protect my child and that the cycle would continue with her children someday. To ultimatelty understand my parents after all the years of misunderstanding them has come full circle and has brought my state of being with my parents to a level of contentment that I had never felt for them and to regret some things I may have said or done to them during our times of disagreements...All of that has in someway come to a finale where I now realize that they were right and I was wrong.

I've always said that "music was the greatest gift and the greatest love". Well it's still great but now I know of something that's even greater!

Guest r3nz0

A million congrats dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D;D;D;D;D

And that was an awesome post--I completely agree! 8)

Ya know, you may be half as smart as I am after all. :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

A million congrats dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D;D;D;D;D

And that was an awesome post--I completely agree! 8)

Ya know, you may be half as smart as I am after all. :P

Hey. I knew that you liked a lot of Ketchup on your burgers right? That's gotta count for some IQ points!

Guest Skytraveler

Congrats bro Wow that was a great post makes me wonder about having my own cuz I have 2 step children I really never had one of my own.

Awsome pic shes SOOOOOO cute

Much Love and congrats again

peace,

Guest LdySphynx

OMG, she is beautiful....God Bless her and your family!!!

The Miracle of Birth is wonderful I can't wait to have my next baby we are planning in about 2 years I swear if I had the money I would have 5 more, Kids are great!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ;D

Guest lyrik

Congrats Terry! You are so right you truly have the most amazing and beautiful gift life can offer. Treasure her as we all know you will. Well wishes to baby and mom!

Guest vaughan

Congrats TErry! That was a GREAT post and it scares me to think that the idea actually crosses my mind everyday! It's awesome to hear the joy in your "voice"!

Much Love and Health to your new bundle of joy, your signifcant other and yourself!

Guest Cosmigonon

FELICIDADES TOTALES TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

God, you have no idea how much I've felt all those things you said, you made me think of mya parents :'(. Anyway, I really, really congratulate you, I hope life brings to you and your family nothing but happiness, for the little I have known you, I think you're a beautiful human being. If karma really does exist, then you have nothing to worry about ;)

p.s. Evelyn thinks she's a beautiful baby, and wishes you nothing but happiness ;D

Guest LeVeL

crib58_17.jpg

Congratulation to you Terry and your spouse, you truly have the biggest treasure in life there, I love the name you gave her too. For years I have seen how a child could change a persons life, personally I cant wait to have a child of my own to have the feeling you may be having right now, Swirl. Thanks for sharing this with us by the way. ;D

crib58_17.jpg

Meet my daughter Sofia Davina Jacinto. She was born on Sunday August 15th, weighing a healthy 7 lbs 2 oz. She's a little angel. And for you astrology buffs, Her sun sign is Leo, with a moon in Leo with a Gemini rising.

Seeing her born was truly a miracle. One that I can't even begin to explain to those who have never had a child of their own. I was the first thing that she saw when she popped her little head out for the first time. And when she looked at me with my own eyes that I had given to her, I felt the greatest feeling of euphoria that I had ever felt!

I thought for a while that I could have lead a complete life without a child of my own when I was younger. But now, little did I realize that she would be the thing to complete my life! I was totally unprepared to feel the love I have for her and unprepared to feel the power that she has over me.

You know what the trippy thing is though? During the process of labor and up until a little after her birth, my whole life as far as my relationship with my parents flashed before me. I now truly understand why they set boundries for me and did what they had to do in order to protect me no matter how much I may have agreed or disagreed with them and that I would repeat the same process to protect my child and that the cycle would continue with her children someday. To ultimatelty understand my parents after all the years of misunderstanding them has come full circle and has brought my state of being with my parents to a level of contentment that I had never felt for them and to regret some things I may have said or done to them during our times of disagreements...All of that has in someway come to a finale where I now realize that they were right and I was wrong.

I've always said that "music was the greatest gift and the greatest love". Well it's still great but now I know of something that's even greater!

post of the year.... shes adorable :) congrats

Guest swirlundergrounder

Thank you everyone so far for all the well wishes. They say that a child born of love will have nothing but love in it's heart!

It's crazy to think that once you get to a certain age, the need to procreate becomes stronger and stronger and now that I have one child I want to have another. I always wanted to have 2 children. One girl and one boy. And I always wanted to have my daughter be older than my son. I think that if a boy has an older sister then he will learn to treat women with more respect in addition to what I would teach him so that he can grow up to be a little pimp!!! ;D So far the plan is 50% complete. And if our family is financially well off I would like to adopt a third child. It pains me to know that there are so many children out there in the world, (as precious as my own child is to me) without a home and a family to call their own.

And about women..good I had no idea a woman's body could handle so much pain and the process of giving birth. I'm sorry men but women truly have a higher threshold for pain then we do. Me and Sarah (CJ user ID swirliegirlie) elected to have a natural child birth at the Miami Maternaty Center in NMB. The mid wife who delivered our baby is Shari Daniels and she's delivered over 11,000 babies on her life time so when things got rough and boy did they, I knew that the baby and Sarah were in good hands.

The labor was 28 hours long. Sarah to no anestisia or anything to kill the pain. labor took long becuz your first child takes the longest and also our babies head was turned facing the wrong way. She was facing up towards the sky when she came out, so her head way blocked by the pelvic bone. So I, along with the mid wives had to push on Sarah's stomach to help get the baby out!!! It got scary at times but I was confident in the staff of the birthing center. I really recomend that if any of you are thinking of having kids to have it at the place I went to...The picture that you see of Sofia on this thread was taken on the 2nd day of her life and look how alive she is!!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Congrats bro Wow that was a great post makes me wonder about having my own cuz I have 2 step children I really never had one of my own.

Awsome pic shes SOOOOOO cute

Much Love and congrats again

peace,

I don't know what it's like to hbe a step parent. I'm sure you must have a lot of love for them. But there's something else about having a human being with your blood flowing through them and seeing the best parts of you and anohter in them....

Guest swirlundergrounder

OMG, she is beautiful....God Bless her and your family!!!

The Miracle of Birth is wonderful I can't wait to have my next baby we are planning in about 2 years I swear if I had the money I would have 5 more, Kids are great!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ;D

Likewisw but I would probably adopt a third child and then buy a big farm and adopt a bunch of orphaned animals....