Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

Good morning everybody!!! ;D

I mean, good afternoon... :P

hard to differ whats morning to afternoon when it comes to the weekend's nowadays... :-X

Exactly it 7:41pm and I just woke up again..Man last night was a lonnnng night... :o

durtylex...that sounds like durty-lesbian to me...i know there was something weird bout ur ass, i had a dream bout some durty les a few hours ago...but it was the butch ones not the hot ones...all i can remember was that we were @ some party and she didnt seem very happy w/ my presence...k i'll stop talking off my ass now...alcohol is bad kids

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

hard to differ whats morning to afternoon when it comes to the weekend's nowadays... :-X

Exactly it 7:41pm and I just woke up again..Man last night was a lonnnng night... :o

durtylex...that sounds like durty-lesbian to me...i know there was something weird bout ur ass, i had a dream bout some durty les a few hours ago...but it was the butch ones not the hot ones...all i can remember was that we were @ some party and she didnt seem very happy w/ my presence...k i'll stop talking off my ass now...alcohol is bad kids

stop being a beeeotch...lol...whatcha talkin bout willis???

???

stop being a beeeotch...lol...whatcha talkin bout willis???

???

alex im no digweed, stop trying to hump my leg bro >:(

Guest Cosmigonon

You can pm me the details... :P

Guest durrtylexx

too tire to type last night...call me meng... ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

his leg humping adventures part 2

8)

Guest Cosmigonon

OK PEOPLE, THIS IS OFFICIALLY

THE LONGEST AND MOST USELESS THREAD EVER!!! :P

Top 10 Topics (by Replies)

1. Crobar - Falcon 256

2. Currently listening to .. 245

3. ***CJ BBQ 2/7/04*** 240

4. how am i still alive??? 221

5. HOUSE PARTY!!! 189

6. BBQ May 29 188

7. Countdown to Tiesto!!!! 135

8. Oscar g review at voodoo... 126

9. just wanna say.. 125

10. Breaks/DnB/Trance/Etc. HELP AT SPACE!!! 124

Guest Ralph Falcon

Yeah he played "As the Rush Comes but it was at the very beginning of his set while the guy was doing the sex show trying to blow up the doll.

Sorry, I have never even owned this record, let alone played it. Must have been someone before me. I usually start around 1:30 a.m. I'll take the flak from that time on.

thank you

Management

Guest mikepayne

Sorry, I have never even owned this record, let alone played it. Must have been someone before me. I usually start around 1:30 a.m. I'll take the flak from that time on.

thank you

Management

Kick his ass, Seabass! :D

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah he played "As the Rush Comes but it was at the very beginning of his set while the guy was doing the sex show trying to blow up the doll.

thank you

Management

good m8 thats some serious cheese... :P