Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fended

both of them r pretty hot...i guess u just havent seen the one downstairs dancing on the bar....OMFG I DIE lmao...makes any str8 girl turn bi!

Is she always dancing on the bar? I think I know who you're talking about, she gives me goosebumps. :D

Her name is Kathleen. She's awesome!

both of them r pretty hot...i guess u just havent seen the one downstairs dancing on the bar....OMFG I DIE lmao...makes any str8 girl turn bi!

Is she always dancing on the bar? I think I know who you're talking about, she gives me goosebumps. :D

Well, all I have to say is, whoever does the hiring for the bartenders, has a keen eye. LOL ;D

i havent read this whole thread. but while we're on the subject, who works the small upstairs bar on the left, main room? its was a blonde girl last time i was there.

Guest durrtylexx

Well, all I have to say is, whoever does the hiring for the bartenders, has a keen eye. LOL ;D

I just dont like the chic with short hair at the door...

gave me attitude on Saturday..

BEEEEOOOTCHH.

Guest LeVeL

That chic with the short hair was nice with me. The bartender are okay in Crobar they just better start putting more liquor in their drinks thats all.

Guest durrtylexx

That chic with the short hair was nice with me. The bartender are okay in Crobar they just better start putting more liquor in their drinks thats all.

naw i understand i'm a dude, and i wasnt with a chic, but dam i told her that i was on a friends guestlist she looked at me as if i were a maggot..she gave me a slick remark so i called her a fucking bitch..I called my friend, she came down and gave me my passes...made her look like an ass..I know if I go with a female, I get in right away.But don't stare me and then talk shit, like I'm some dumb fuck tourist..I dont put up with slick bitches..

naw i understand i'm a dude, and i wasnt with a chic, but dam i told her that i was on a friends guestlist she looked at me as if i were a maggot..she gave me a slick remark so i called her a fucking bitch..I called my friend, she came down and gave me my passes...made her look like an ass..I know if I go with a female, I get in right away.But don't stare me and then talk shit, like I'm some dumb fuck tourist..I dont put up with slick bitches..

u must of been wearing ur tranformers shirt again... ;D

Guest durrtylexx

u must of been wearing ur tranformers shirt again... ;D

jajajajajaja fucking asshole...that was funny

Guest Cosmigonon

i havent read this whole thread. but while we're on the subject, who works the small upstairs bar on the left, main room? its was a blonde girl last time i was there.

Well, you should. It's useless, yet quite entertaining ... ;D

Yo Alex man, your responses are nothing short of hilarious. Dog, you kill me sometimes. :D But yeah, what that slut did was uncalled for. Grimy, attitude having whores get no love.

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah bro, you told her right on her face :o i couldn't believe it. I :-[ just would not dare to do that...

Guest durrtylexx

Yo Alex man, your responses are nothing short of hilarious. Dog, you kill me sometimes. :D But yeah, what that slut did was uncalled for. Grimy, attitude having whores get no love.

word no love...

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah bro, you told her right on her face :o i couldn't believe it. I :-[ just would not dare to do that...

Yea man I'm not that bad, but I'm not scarred to tell it how it is..I'm a grown man, no bs from me...

Yea man I'm not that bad, but I'm not scarred to tell it how it is..I'm a grown man...

than stop ghosting on aim bitch

Yea man I'm not that bad, but I'm not scarred to tell it how it is..I'm a grown man, no bs from me...

Yup you gotta keep it real. Honesty is the best policy in my book. People get offended when you're honest, but the way I see it, at least you know what i'm thinking.

Yup you gotta keep it real. Honesty is the best policy in my book. People get offended when you're honest, but the way I see it, at least you know what i'm thinking.

than tell ppl that u were been sarcastic bout that fat bitch comment! :o >:(

Guest mikepayne

Well, it's kinda hard to believe, but this thread is already the 6th longest thread ever in the CJ forums... :o :o

Cause Ralph rocks! :)

Guest durrtylexx

Well, it's kinda hard to believe, but this thread is already the 6th longest thread ever in the CJ forums... :o :o

thats sick.... :o