Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

Guest durrtylexx

He fucking rocked it....

The man was sick...on point all night long...Lots of oldies mixed with goodies...

It was nice seeing some of you guys out there...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikepayne

I was only out in the main room for a bit (I wasn't there long and the people I was with wanted to hang out upstairs), but while I was out there Ralph was kickin' ass. I've never been disappointed yet whenever I've heard him.

Guest LeVeL

Well let me say that it was great hanging with all the junkies in the motherfucking house on Saturday. First of all let me begin by thanking Phunky for the extra VIP bands. In my opinion Ralph did an awesome job of playing recognizable tracks that all of us have grown to love, now I dont think he played his best but it was definetely a nice night. Also the sound system seemed to be so loud that after a while I felt a raging headache from the loud-ness of the main room, it was cool to get away and go to the Upstairs room to relieve some tension ;):P.

Now as far as the Crobar promoting a Sex night when in reality there was nothing sexy about a guy trying to stick a ruler up an Inflatable dolls ass. Crobar did a horrible job of promoting on this night, they should actually never promote a night like that again. They usually have great dancers that do great show but not on this night. Also whats up with all the water down drinks at Crobar this always happens to me....it can be in any type of bar in the venue, its the same shit.

I love Crobar as a venue, now if they can only fix those little details then it would make it complete for me.

Guest mikepayne

Damn Level, let me know next time you go to crobar... My boy's a bartender up in the VIP, I'll make sure you get piss drunk. :P

Guest LeVeL

Get to know a bartender, tip well, and it doesn't happen. ;D

You know I always tip well but for now on no tipping for me......now everything I drink is going to be on the rocks. Also it takes a lot to get me drunk but lets see.

Guest LeVeL

Damn Level, let me know next time you go to crobar... My boy's a bartender up in the VIP, I'll make sure you get piss drunk. :P

Dam big boy I didn't know you were there...I was in and out of the VIP room but I'll holla back next time. So there were more in junkies in the house then what I thought.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I had a great time hangin out with Phunky, and running into some other CJheads as well ;D(Level', ImAlwaysDancing, and FaifyDust). Never heard Ralph Falcon before, in the begginning I wasn't feeling it, but later on the music picked up and it was pretty good. The show was ok, not exactly the greatest thing, but it's always interesting to see some weird performances.

After that I went to Space, ran into Bling and all4tribal. The music was sick, Roland was dropping bomb after bomb, but I was feeling tired so I left around 8:30.

After taking a nap, I headed for the Creek Hotel around 5 pm, where I hung out With Turbo240 and a lot of people I saw on the patio that morning 8). As always, hanging by the pool with a cold Corona while listening to the music of Dj Major is the best way to end a perfect weekend. 8)

Guest fairyDust

The music was good, I'm not impressed, but it was good...and I'll have to agree with Luis on the sex theme party? there was nothing sexy about the dancers or the blow up doll ::) lol...nice hanging with you guys ;D....oh btw.... Crobar definitely needs to do something about their drinks!

Guest mikepayne

I guess there's no pleasing some people. :)

I've never had a problem with crobar's drinks since I first started going there. The only time I've ever thought their drinks were weak were back when they used to throw the parties where there'd be 2 hours of open bar if you came in with a particular flyer. The open bar drinks were weak. Other than that, I've always been happy with them.

However, I order simple drinks. Vodka/redbull, screwdrivers, things like that with 2 or 3 ingredients that are poured in front of my face, so I see how much alcohol goes into each one. This prevents two things, the bartender from stiffing me (since he/she knows I'm watching), and the placebo effect of being so drunk you can't taste the liquor in your drinks (and thus thinking the drink is weak).

Still, getting to know a bartender (and tipping well) is key.

Guest LeVeL

For now on, no mix drinks for me.......everything is going to be on the rocks. As far as the shots go they are weak also....and one last thing the bartenders are not getting no tips from me. The only tip they are going to get is put more liquor on your drinks, bitch :-X.

Guest fairyDust

My friend had the same bartender all night, and she was tipping him good!...all she got was a free shot, and it was weak too :P

Guest fairyDust

How the hell can you have a weak shot? It's not cut with anything, there's no way to make it weak. ::)

It was one of those mixed shots.

Guest LeVeL

Mdp I guess next time I go to Crobar..I am going to have to holla at you since your the only one getting drunk in Crobar...

Guest durrtylexx

Well, I had a great time hangin out with Phunky, and running into some other CJheads as well ;D(Level', ImAlwaysDancing, and FaifyDust). Never heard Ralph Falcon before, in the begginning I wasn't feeling it, but later on the music picked up and it was pretty good. The show was ok, not exactly the greatest thing, but it's always interesting to see some weird performances.

After that I went to Space, ran into Bling and all4tribal. The music was sick, Roland was dropping bomb after bomb, but I was feeling tired so I left around 8:30.

After taking a nap, I headed for the Creek Hotel around 5 pm, where I hung out With Turbo240 and a lot of people I saw on the patio that morning 8). As always, hanging by the pool with a cold Corona while listening to the music of Dj Major is the best way to end a perfect weekend. 8)

gawd dam man...your a machine... ;D

Guest durrtylexx

First of all let me begin by thanking Phunky for the extra VIP bands.

your welcome bro....

as far as the sex theme

there were plenty of chics dressed in school girl outfits, that I did enjoy....