Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar - Falcon

Guest durrtylexx

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fairyDust

uummm..did I miss something here?!..LOL!

Not much actually. Just some cranky old lady acting up,lol......

And I thought everybody was getting along so well...lol

Guest durrtylexx

All trance lovers go to hell!!! ( hmm I wonder If I know any trance lovers?) LOL.

u do mofo. btw damn dont u people work LOL this thread is massive long this moring it was 2 pages LOL

Yeah, when I left it this morning it was only 2 pages long!!! :o

this is the longest thread that i have ever started also..lol...

...and a lame one at that. ;)

your just jealous cause you wern't there :P

and the Noles lost hahahahahahaaaa ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rix for President... 0-5 against the Canes ;)

Guest trancelator

All trance lovers go to hell!!! ( hmm I wonder If I know any trance lovers?) LOL.

u do mofo. btw damn dont u people work LOL this thread is massive long this moring it was 2 pages LOL

Jealous...whatever....HAHAHAHA.... ::)

And for all you UM bitches who never even stepped foot on the campus, go get a degree! Fuckin' LOSERS!! ;)

Guest durrtylexx

And for all you UM bitches who never even stepped foot on the campus, go get a degree! Fuckin' LOSERS!! ;)

cry cry cry

let it go man....

its all good... ;)

Guest LeVeL

......Also whats up with all the water down drinks at Crobar this always happens to me....it can be in any type of bar in the venue, its the same shit.

I love Crobar as a venue, now if they can only fix those little details then it would make it complete for me.

Next time you make it out to Crobar, let me know a day in advance. I'll take care of that drink problem for you..... personally. email me emi@crobar.com

Kool...I am glad to hear that my cries are being heard....I'll definetely holla at you next time...thanks!

Guest trancelator

cry cry cry

let it go man....

its all good... ;)

LOL. I'll never cry over football (or most things for that matter). You can say just about anything to me but if you say anything about my family, girlfriend, friends or school... it's on!

Guest trancelator

do you cry when you dont get your crack for the week.....its time to have a sit down patrick...your friends are worried... ;)

Do I cry when I don't get crack? Diego, what kind of question is that? In your infamous words....

"Yeah, motherfuckeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!"

LOL :P

Guest trancelator

i dont remember ever saying yeah motherfucker..... ::) ::);)

That's right! You NEVER remember your nights at Delux! :P ;D

Guest trancelator

thats why i have friends.......so they can let me know if i had a good time the night before or not..... :P :P

I think everyone in the whole place knows your having a good time. :P

just drink before you go' date=' and drink beer at the club...a few shots of jager ;)

[/quote']

Shoot this is what I did before going to Crobar on Saturday, I drank 2 glasses of whiskey. And even with the water down drinks at Crobar it sitll didn't do anything. Its not about tipping its all about the bartender not wanting to give enough liquor.

For example in Space they dont know how to do a drink for the life of me.....all the drinks have mor eliquor than anything...I like it thought atleast I get drunk but the drinks taste like shit.

didnt notice how this thread has gonne over 12 pages long...but i never had a problem w/ tom & sergio(they r in the patio)...always go to them...not sure if u stay for the patio though

i disagree-hated it. There is old mixes and then there is corny stuff..he repeated songs too. Blah

What else is new? I hate your grammar, but you don't see me complaining.

You have to be kidding me..grow up please.

Who's kidding? But seriously though " There IS old mixes and there is corny stuff"

You want to stoop that low or should i go lower....who's the one still in school? Worry about youself not my grammar- thanks :)

Youself? I would be very worried if I finished school with grammar that bad.... I was joking. You're way too uptight, you feed into what people say too much. You're going to be a cranky old lady. Your grandkids won't be able to stand you. :P

ROTFL

crobar has the hottest bartenders tho...hands down....talking bout the girls here...

Mmmm... Christy. She works the upstairs VIP bar on Friday nights and the VIP lounge bar (by the bathrooms) on Saturday nights usually. This Saturday she was in a catholic schoolgirl uniform. OMFG I die. :o ;D

Christy is cute, and she hooks it up too...but i was actually talking bout someone else...here's a hint...she's in the mainroom right when u walk in...lol

ok kids....bring out the peace pipe and let it go...

fuck it everyone has beef with everyone...

like I cant stand the fuck Level he likes Trance and Hennesey and I like Kettle and House Music...

Or those dumbfucks in the FSU alumni

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how about Saleen - FUCK JERSEY

Norah always with the slick remarks and

Trancelator dude learn how to play a game before you claim you can beat me

POD with his fancy camera get to drink free all night...ASSHOLE I'm jealous..

BEEEEEEEOOOOOTTTCCHHH

point of my post is no one gives a fcuk...words will never hurt me...

all i can say is..."goooo tranformeeerrsss!!"

Guest durrtylexx

crobar has the hottest bartenders tho...hands down....talking bout the girls here...

Mmmm... Christy. She works the upstairs VIP bar on Friday nights and the VIP lounge bar (by the bathrooms) on Saturday nights usually. This Saturday she was in a catholic schoolgirl uniform. OMFG I die. :o ;D

Christy is cute, and she hooks it up too...but i was actually talking bout someone else...here's a hint...she's in the mainroom right when u walk in...lol

hell yea that chic is :o :o :o the beer chic..perfect body...WOW

Guest durrtylexx

ok kids....bring out the peace pipe and let it go...

fuck it everyone has beef with everyone...

like I cant stand the fuck Level he likes Trance and Hennesey and I like Kettle and House Music...

Or those dumbfucks in the FSU alumni

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how about Saleen - FUCK JERSEY

Norah always with the slick remarks and

Trancelator dude learn how to play a game before you claim you can beat me

POD with his fancy camera get to drink free all night...ASSHOLE I'm jealous..

BEEEEEEEOOOOOTTTCCHHH

point of my post is no one gives a fcuk...words will never hurt me...

all i can say is..."goooo tranformeeerrsss!!"

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE...

ROBOTS IN DISGUISE..

Guest mikepayne

Ahh I think I know the one you're talking about. When you walk into the main room follow the couches along the right wall and she's in the little mini-bar that's right before the entrance to the stairwell/side exit. She's hot, but no comparison to Christy. :)