Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Downtown predictions...

Guest nickjunkie

It looks like we're going to have 4 or 5 clubs in downtown by this time next year, if everything goes to plan. Though it might be interesting to get your predictions on success here, and see who's right in 12 months...

What do you think will happen with:

Crobar Downtown

eNVy

Metropolis

Nocturnal

Pawn Shop

Space

?

I'm guessing space and nocturnal will be very successful and the others tanking except for maybe crobar downtown.

What these guys need to do though is clean up the area and have the cops making sure nothing is happening around the clubs instead of just standing in front of the clubs chilling all night.

lol...there's a reason y those cops just chill infront of the clubs the whole night

The reason being they're lazy, good for nothing, inflated ego, donut eating bastards that do nothing but harass clubgoers all night. LOL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like we're going to have 4 or 5 clubs in downtown by this time next year, if everything goes to plan. Though it might be interesting to get your predictions on success here, and see who's right in 12 months...

Crobar Downtown

eNVy

Metropolis

Nocturnal

Pawn Shop

Space

?

I'm guessing space and nocturnal will be very successful and the others tanking except for maybe crobar downtown.

What these guys need to do though is clean up the area and have the cops making sure nothing is happening around the clubs instead of just standing in front of the clubs chilling all night.

lol...there's a reason y those cops just chill infront of the clubs the whole night

The reason being they're lazy, good for nothing, inflated ego, donut eating bastards that do nothing but harass clubgoers all night. LOL

i wouldnt know anything bout that lol...

Crobar Downtown

eNVy

Metropolis

Nocturnal

Pawn Shop

Space

?

oh and u forgot to mention club workers also

Crobar Downtown

eNVy

Metropolis

Nocturnal

Pawn Shop

Space

?

i wouldnt know anything bout that lol...

Don't worry about that asshole dude, karma is a motherfucker. He'll get his one day. When you do bad things to people, bad people come and bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

Guest mikepayne

There's one cop that hangs outside Space/NV that's a huge fucking prick. He tried to confiscate my driver's license one night because the picture is like 4 years old and doesn't look like me any more. I had to get in a huge argument and start yelling at him outside Space to fucking scan that shit and give it back to me or I wanted a police report saying he confiscated it so I could get a new one without paying the replacement fee. Eventually that fucker just gave my license back to the bouncer and said, "man, you deal with it" and walked away.

Guest mrs. vacom

the beach is getting so played out...downtown will be the new hot spot...at least for now.

but i predict ....

the coming of such a change calls for the change of some of the dj.s as well...

club owners need to look 4 not only a new location...but a new sound...

i'm tired of hearing the same shit always....doesn't anyone know how to mix it up right?!

the beach is getting so played out...downtown will be the new hot spot...at least for now.

but i predict ....

i'm tired of hearing the same shit always....doesn't anyone know how to mix it up right?!

What or who would you like to hear?

but i predict ....

vacom's chic is posting too!! nice to see ya posting...

I've always been a proponent of the cops making periodic sweeps of the area to get rid of the homeless and destitute people. Have a van ready to ship them all off somewhere on the weekends...

Guest mikepayne

I've always been a proponent of the cops making periodic sweeps of the area to get rid of the homeless and destitute people. Have a van ready to ship them all off somewhere on the weekends...

I second that. Unfortunately with the area's proximity to Camillus House, it might be more difficult than it sounds. ;D

Well if Camillus House would just get a clue and move, we wouldn't have this problem.

Seriously, they should be considerate of the area and start up a fundraiser to go elsewhere.