Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Bossman dies

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

never one of my favorites, but a classic figure in the latter part of the WWF heyday. RIP.

"you'll be serving hard time"

----------------------------------------------------------------

thbigbossman1.jpg

Ray Traylor, who was a WWF headliner as "The Big Bossman" in the late 1980s and early 1990s, died last week of a heart attack at his house in Acworth, Ga. Traylor, 42, worked for WWE and WCW for the most of the 1990s and recently began performing for a nostalgia-based promotion in Japan. Traylor's experience as a prison guard was used as the basis of the Bossman character.

Guest trancelator

so many of those guys die since they are all juiced up..

True. Hopefully, all of the deaths will be a deterrent from using the stuff...but I doubt it. :-X

Guest LeVeL

so many of those guys die since they are all juiced up..

your completely right...all that juice that McMahon gave to his wrestlers truelly ruined some these wrestlers. I heard recently that the Ultimate Warrior suffered a heart attack and Ravishing Rick Rude died recently too, so think about it :-\. So sooner or later you will start seeing guys like Hulk Hogan, Macho Man. Till this day...I dont know how jessie Ventura hasn't suffered the same fate. I know Arnold had some heart problems a couple of years ago and he had to be operated.

But the Big Bossman played that character better than anybody else could ever do. I enjoyed his bad boy persona so much.

This is sad. I used to be obsessed with WWF when I was younger--- the ultimate warrior was my idol...anyone remember the classic battle between him and Hulk Hogan back in the 80s? It was a wrestlemania. I still vividly remember Hulk losing with honor and handing over the belt to the Ultimate Warrior--- I lost it...cried...and then Hogan started to cry-

I used to go to the shows too....but I stopped after awhile because they always advertised cool matches and then I'd go to the shows and there would be substitutes- felt like a scam.

Andre the Giant and the warrior...they were the most profound for me.