Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space review..

V. Barbarino

cedric rocked it

og didn't it..

however I was only there for about 30 mins of og, but he is simply lost following cedric..

sound system is horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

damm, that sound system is bad, so bad, I never want to go back..

overall, good night, good friends, ok music, bad sound, time for jets game in the AM, thats why I left early...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

I got there around 3:30 or so. Eddy made sure I caught up with his state of inebriation. 8)

Oscar was his old self around 4 AM. He started kind of weird, but he fell into his groove quickly.

Patio kicked ass. Roland played, Cedric played, Louis dropped a few tunes, Oscar came back out to deliver the goods around 10 AM, and Paul Harris of Dirty Vegas dropped till around 12:30 or so, when Oscar took over and started going at it Cafeteria style. ;D

I got there around 3:30 or so. Eddy made sure I caught up with his state of inebriation. 8)

Oscar was his old self around 4 AM. He started kind of weird, but he fell into his groove quickly.

Patio kicked ass. Roland played, Cedric played, Louis dropped a few tunes, Oscar came back out to deliver the goods around 10 AM, and Paul Harris of Dirty Vegas dropped till around 12:30 or so, when Oscar took over and started going at it Cafeteria style. ;D

cafeteria style huh ? ;D :o

Guest ramon

i had a great time ... oscar was dropping bombs in the main room .. viva la revolution .. get up on this!!! .. and roland was doing his thang upstairs and then cedric fed us some intresting patio tunage and oscar came back on did the damage again and then paul haris dropped some patio tried and tested tunes .. fanciulli and granite and phunk own the night last night ;)

ill knock u over .. :)

see you all in a couple of weeks as im outta town next week.

Guest LeVeL

You know something that I have noticed over the past weeks, is that there is no reason to go to Space unless you go for afterhours. For some reason the Dj's tend to play better for afterhours even guest djs now do that.

Thats my reason for not going to Space no more, all the good music seems to be played for afterhours. There is no reason to go to Space before 1 am.

For example next month Space are expecting Sander but I have a feeling Sander will play alright in the main-room but then when he gets to the patio he'll tear it up. Its the same thing that happened when Steve Lawler and Danny Howels played at Space recently, their sets were not all that in the main-room but when they got to the Patio they teared it up.

I know Space is opened from 10pm till whatever but they dont seem to accomodate those people that would like to party till 5 am or so. I for one dont believe in staying at a club once the sun comes out, I feel like my day has been wasted.

quit whining, grow some balls, its okay to go to space at 5-6am after ur fav club crobar and hit the patio, alot of ppl do it been druggies or not...who cares, its all bout having fun...the last few times i have arrived at space at midnight cedric has rocked that main room, i was like wow, but by 1-2am i left space and came back later on...or u can be like most sobe hoes and dont go out on sat night and go to space for sunrise sessions...ud be surprise how many ppl actually do that...to each its own, some like space some doesnt, same goes for pretty much any club out there been b4 1am or not....not everyone can be pleased or satisfied...

personally im taking some time off...u guys prob wont see me for a while...out of town

... some like space some doesnt, same goes for pretty much any club out there been b4 1am or not....not everyone can be pleased or satisfied....

of course, this applies to everyone ..

my point is, space should have like a "tour" of the dj booth to everybody ..

since im not the kind of person that dances but rather sit down and enjoy the music and look at all the people having fun .. that feeling you get when r there .. u CAN'T get it anywhere else ..

that place manages to surprise me every single time i go ..

Guest pod

I'm not a druggie and I stayed at Space till 12:30 or so!

As for the difference in sets between indoors and out? Well these guys always play dark rooms, and it is a thrill for them to play outside, and they respond as such, often saving the good stuff for later.

It is a sound tactic if you ask me, it keeps people in the club longer, they spend more money, and so forth.

And stop whining and stay later! ;D Sunday is a wasted day anyway, so I really never have problems getting home at the crack of noon. 8)

Guest LeVeL

I really never have problems getting crack of noon. 8)

So thats your secret for staying at the club as long as you do....hmmmm :P

... some like space some doesnt, same goes for pretty much any club out there been b4 1am or not....not everyone can be pleased or satisfied....

of course, this applies to everyone ..

my point is, space should have like a "tour" of the dj booth to everybody ..

since im not the kind of person that dances but rather sit down and enjoy the music and look at all the people having fun .. that feeling you get when r there .. u CAN'T get it anywhere else ..

that place manages to surprise me every single time i go ..

true, but the whole 10 chicks half naked jammed inside of the dj booth is very lame...its obvious that if they arent in some 10x10 box w/ a dj spinning or in some small ass vip area they won't feel wanted or "special"...unfortunately that's how most of "these sobe hoes" are...just get them outta there and see how they react...

Guest LeVeL

I dont see nothing special about being inside the dj booth...I see people acting crazy and stuff once they get access into the dj booth and its truly overrated!

and also I got to agree with all4tribal because once you get those sobehoes out of the box then they are nothing but a one night stand. So guys stop sweating my leftovers..... :P

I dont see nothing special about being inside the dj booth...I see people acting crazy and stuff once they get access into the dj booth and its truly overrated!

and also I got to agree with all4tribal because once you get those sobehoes out of the box then they are nothing but a one night stand. So guys stop sweating my leftovers..... :P

i thought u said they were my leftovers? lol

Guest LeVeL

i thought u said they were my leftovers? lol

Yooo I heard you be pimping all the mami's at Space but man....stop sweating my leftovers. There is a lot more to go around.. :P

cedric rocked it

og didn't it..

however I was only there for about 30 mins of og, but he is simply lost following cedric..

sound system is horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

damm, that sound system is bad, so bad, I never want to go back..

overall, good night, good friends, ok music, bad sound, time for jets game in the AM, thats why I left early...

Sorry I missed it, but stayed home, cleaned the toliet, watch a few movies, and ran my head into the walls a few times, maybe next time!!!