Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Locals that DON"T deserve a their current residency....

V. Barbarino

Guest pod

Yeah, I remember it being deleted.

That is because some chimps decided to make it into a shit-slinging session rather than an honest criticism of a DJ.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Yeah, I remember it being deleted.

That is because some chimps decided to make it into a shit-slinging session rather than an honest criticism of a DJ.

Ahhhhh, ok.

ok ill be the 1st to have the balls to post something !! i swear cj is full of fuckin pussies !!

imo ..

cedric gervais

seems like a kool and nice guy but i sat thru one of his sets one time and man it wasnt good .. also shawn rudnick i heard like 4 or 5 times and man i just had to go !! no harm intended but just my honest opinion :D :D

Guest JMT

ok ill be the 1st to have the balls to post something !! i swear cj is full of fuckin pussies !!

imo ..

cedric gervais

seems like a kool and nice guy but i sat thru one of his sets one time and man it wasnt good...

i dont feel him either. not my bag, id rather hear oscar... but people like him so more power to him...

imo ..

cedric gervais

seems like a kool and nice guy but i sat thru one of his sets one time and man it wasnt good...

i dont feel him either. not my bag, id rather hear oscar... but people like him so more power to him...

its not that i dont feel the music .. its just the building of sets is not good.. and a few wrecks dont help either ..

Then tell us who they are!

I'll give you one Nelson Diaz......I got some more...but I'll keep those to myself.

Hmmmmmm :-X...and i'm sorry people and I know that I am going to get alot of SHIT from 80% of the site but I just do not like Roland's style, and I am sure that alot of other people feel the same but won't post it since Roland seems to be a favorite with alot of people here.

But i'm just being bluntly honest...I think the patio needs more flavor...like for instance I think Cue would do a much better job than Roland would in the patio fulltime...I don't know Roland is not the type of DJ that you see working the crowd he just stands there no matter what beat or rythm the music has.

Ok i'll go take cover now...!!!

No, but seriously Saleen asked and I responded...so hopefully others will follow.

WOW...plz tell me u were waisted when u posted this

I don't know Roland is not the type of DJ that you see working the crowd he just stands there no matter what beat or rythm the music has.

I gotta agree on this comment but Roland is a good dj....eventhough all he does is stand there while people on VIP dance and jump around him.

Exactly, and I don't know about everyone else...but I just love it when a DJ gets into it and claps his hands jumps up and down. You know those little things that tell you that he's ALIVE and feels his music, and makes it his goal to make sure the you do too.

On the whole Nelson thing, completely agreed...I think he just had the connections!!!

real dj's dont try to act like mr. paul oakenflipflopper

Guest pod

I will agree with that. It is one thing to interact with the crowd, but another to act like god on the decks. Roly interacts, as much as any other person out there. His interactions tend to be more one on one, as when he plays the patio, lots of random people come up and cheer him on personally...

Guest ddg

roland is one of the most under rated dj's out there .. never disapoints !! 8) 8)

roland is the biggest reason for me going to space (besides out of towners that come in) he never disappoints and being in the patio when he plays...well, nothing compares to it for me... :D

Guest rollyp66

Then tell us who they are!

I'll give you one Nelson Diaz......I got some more...but I'll keep those to myself.

Hmmmmmm :-X...and i'm sorry people and I know that I am going to get alot of SHIT from 80% of the site but I just do not like Roland's style, and I am sure that alot of other people feel the same but won't post it since Roland seems to be a favorite with alot of people here.

But i'm just being bluntly honest...I think the patio needs more flavor...like for instance I think Cue would do a much better job than Roland would in the patio fulltime...I don't know Roland is not the type of DJ that you see working the crowd he just stands there no matter what beat or rythm the music has.

No, but seriously Saleen asked and I responded...so hopefully others will follow.

WOW...plz tell me u were waisted when u posted this

Cue has spun on the patio, and it is usually the fastest way to clear the dance floor. Although he has improved lately but he is very inconsistant. He bangs it out sometimes but also kills the party sometimes, it is a crap shoot.

Guest pod

I've always been of the feeling that you can't bang it out at 9 in the morning, unless you are dealing with a crackhead population.

...I got some more...but I'll keep those to myself.

chicken

.. If you dont have a person to name then dont post.

you say you have more than one name and you dont post them

again: chicken

. and a few wrecks dont help either ..

this does not count' date=' Rocky Castro "trainwrecked" his entire set @ Space and he won the contest (sorry Rocky but we both know it's true)

the only 2 djs that i have never heard "trainwrecking" before are [b']Danny Tenaglia and Dennis Rodgers (neither one of them have a regular residency here now) ... everyone else; and i mean EVERYONE ELSE have trainwrecked before and they still hold the best residencies here so it's normal that a "trainwreck" could happen

We all have a different "taste" when it comes to deejays but that doesnt mean anyone of them do not "deserve" to be where they are right now .. this is so lame to say

and "level" .. about the "hook-ups" .. i know a lot of people in the "industry" and most of them like my style and u dont see me playing on a normal basis every week, people have rather called me to play in Mexico and in Venezuela (where i have no hook ups at all) .. so STFU !

have some respect for music and for the people that make all the different miami parties possible, go out and show some support and stop bashing around

.. and get a new hair cut too ..

Guest LeVeL

and "level" .. about the "hook-ups" .. i know a lot of people in the "industry" and most of them like my style and u dont see me playing on a normal basis every week, people have rather called me to play in Mexico and in Venezuela (where i have no hook ups at all) .. so STFU !

have some respect for music and for the people that make all the different miami parties possible, go out and show some support and stop bashing around

.. and get a new hair cut too ..

Yoo I gave you a name of person who in my eyes doesn't deserve a residency and I got others but I'll keep those to myself, its not about being chicken. But for some reason you have taken my comments and flipped making it look like I am talking about you, well if your taking them directly then thats all u but calling me chicken is really funny in my eyes. And if I was you I would take those gigs in Mexico or whatever since that Funkhouse thing is not working for you. Whatever works out for your career is a plus.

And by the way, I speak my opinion when I am on this board and since when do you care about what haircut, I wear, the ladies seem to like it....... ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

I would say cedric based on sets at Crobar, haven't heard the sets at Space but for what I understand he has improved

Guest eKiTeL

I would say cedric based on sets at Crobar, haven't heard the sets at Space but for what I understand he has improved

some dj's spend years trying to improve practicing at home, it must be nice to get to do it in a big club, in front of hundreds of people, getting paid hundreds of dollars.... except you'll get a reputation as a train wrecka, but most people around here don't care about those little technical details anyway...

some dj's spend years trying to improve practicing at home, it must be nice to get to do it in a big club, in front of hundreds of people, getting paid hundreds of dollars.... except you'll get a reputation as a train wrecka, but most people around here don't care about those little technical details anyway...

They should care about it.