Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION CRAZY C...

V. Barbarino

Guest stryke303

well, whoever the guy is must be a lucky bastard. you're a hell of a girl crzy and i only wish it could have been me... guess i'll just have to take lulamishka instead.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

well, whoever the guy is must be a lucky bastard. you're a hell of a girl crzy and i only wish it could have been me... guess i'll just have to take lulamishka instead.

;)

Thanks Greg, too bad you didnt say something sooner. I never thought the shy, quiet one would be interested in CrzyC. If things dont work out for the two of us maybe one day....

Guest stryke303

already ready to break up with your man to go out with me!? wow!

i didn't know i had that effect on ya ;)

Thanks Greg, too bad you didnt say something sooner. I never thought the shy, quiet one would be interested in CrzyC. If things dont work out for the two of us maybe one day....

already ready to break up with your man to go out with me!? wow!

i didn't know i had that effect on ya ;)

"miamï"

YOU, my tall friend, need to stop acting like you know whats going on when you know nothing.

Guest sobe2004

OMG...this is too funny!!! Who the hell is RP??? Ralph PHalcon? LMAO!!!!!

And who said Saleen was right anyway?

No denial . . .

as long as Carisa keep hiding his new dj secret love ... i think i might be getting some of her fan mail ... ::) ;D ;)

spill it out ! damn it ..

Whatchooo talkin' 'bout Willis?

ok ...

first of all .. someone asked me for this thread so thats why i say that i get your "fan mail"

second of all .. TELL US WHO THE F*** IS THE DJ U R GOING OUT WITH ! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Those who know, know who this Dj is. Well all I can say is that Carisa was looking for a resident Dj and now she has it. Congratulations!! All I know is that his friiends call him "Rafa"

Guest lulamishka

Hellloooo...I never said I was dating someone...Saleen did.

PS..who asked you about the thread? ;D

Exaaaactly people, she never said shiiiiit. Saleen started this...You all just took it & ran with it! LOL! Like i said before, this is very entertaining. ;):D:P

And Andrew, who is RP?? Spill the beans!

;D