Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well, heres my new whip....

Guest JMT

yup

0-60 in 4.5

top end is near 200

but handles like a goodyear blimp compared to sports cars.

LOL. Yeah, it's more like a really fast luxo-cruiser coupe. Nice car for those days when you want to go really fast and feel like you're sitting in your living room. For track days, gimme the new Ferrari F430, the Porsche Carrera GT, or as a daily driver a Porsche 911 Turbo with a few mild upgrades,lol. On those days when I want to haul my friends along, a fast four door will do, Like the new BMW M5, or if i'm on a budget, the mitsu lancer EVO 8 ( I know i'm sick, but I'm a total sports car geek and I love speed) ;D

P.S. Actually, as a daily driver, make that a RUF turbo R 590,lol 8)

Guest pod

Not for nothing, but why blow $250,000 to get a 0-60 speed like that? You want real 0-60 speed, any decent sportbike under 20 grand will do that and then some. Plus, girls like bikes.

Guest jbit

Not for nothing, but why blow $250,000 to get a 0-60 speed like that? You want real 0-60 speed, any decent sportbike under 20 grand will do that and then some. Plus, girls like bikes.

Because you dont order ground beef when you want filet mignon.

Guest dfranco

[table][tr][td]40553505336.jpg[/td][td]...me and my friends in my new truck. Carlos, Miguel, Luis and Jose are in the back, Tomas and Pepe are in the front. I am "the driver"[/td][/tr][/table]

yup

0-60 in 4.5

top end is near 200

but handles like a goodyear blimp compared to sports cars.

LOL. Yeah' date=' it's more like a really fast luxo-cruiser coupe. Nice car for those days when you want to go really fast and feel like you're sitting in your living room. For track days, gimme the new Ferrari F430, the Porsche Carrera GT, or as a daily driver a Porsche 911 Turbo with a few mild upgrades,lol. On those days when I want to haul my friends along, a fast four door will do, Like the new BMW M5, or if i'm on a budget, the mitsu lancer EVO 8 ( I know i'm sick, but I'm a total sports car geek and I love speed) ;D

P.S. Actually, as a daily driver, make that a RUF turbo R 590,lol 8)

[/quote']

the new Evo 8 MR is better...but my soon to be Turbo EG, would kill all those cars u listed...the end ;)

Guest guyman1966

No joke, I saw a Continental GT this weekend in SoBe with spinning hubcaps. That should be punishable by ten years in jail.

Was it white? I saw one last week when I was there.

No joke, I saw a Continental GT this weekend in SoBe with spinning hubcaps. That should be punishable by ten years in jail.

That is ghetto beyond belief. The owner should be beaten to death. That is a federal violation in my book. These bling bling morons always take a good car and fuck it up. Spinning hubcaps?

You don't have to spend $250,000 to go that fast. Get a 1993-98 supra twin turbo spend about 10-15,000 in mods and you're leaving suzuki hayabusas in the dust. All while cruising in ac and the safety of a car. :P :P :P

PS: Have you ever heard of that black Supra from broward that makes over 1000 dyno proven hp and is known for beating bikes on nitrous and clearing 200mph? Bikes are cool, but not for me buddy. If you can tune your car to beat a bike why the hell would you want one? :P :P