Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC - 1st Big Rumor... Space Fest..

V. Barbarino

1st Sat before the WMC, Space Fest if true will be at Bay front park....

Like i said, this is a RUMOR!

Word is Ultra will force all talent to sign contracts they cant' spin at any club within 2 weeks that hold over 3 thousand people.

So, it's Alex vs Louis...

no low blows, and keep trance to a minimum and come out promoting..

Guest tres-b

Word is Ultra will force all talent to sign contracts they cant' spin at any club within 2 weeks that hold over 3 thousand people.

What is the max capacity of main room at Space? What is the capacity of the terrace? "Im not spinning Space, Im just spinning on the terrace"

Loophole potential is huge.

Guest tres-b

about 800 people each room i'd say ?

I think it is more then that.

Either way, you see how one could potentially work around the "no spin" rule.

Guest sobe2004

Not a rumor . . . but old news . . .

Guest klubveteran

i wanna give "props" to the best insider in the biz.

even though the Jets wont make it to the 2nd round of playoffs, New Jersey is a big dump, and has a very narrow taste in music ....he is still theeeeee saleen 8)

this bud's for saleen king of all boards.

signed,

saleen fan club president.

www.theeeSaleen.com for appearance and autograph signing schedule. :)

Guest sobe2004

:o :o :o

shit is going to hit the fan soon..

;)

You are correct about this. Ultra may not even go on. LP has all the big boys lined up. Ultra can't offer what LP.

And as I posted yesterday . . . look for much more to come . . . this is just the begining kids . . .

;)

You are correct about this. Ultra may not even go on. LP has all the big boys lined up. Ultra can't offer what LP.

And as I posted yesterday . . . look for much more to come . . . this is just the begining kids . . .

true.. this will be the biggest club drama ever to hit florida.. .

Guest LeVeL

;)

Oh well Ultra is for kids anyways. And the Djs dont perform as good until they get into a Club.

Guest pod

Ultra in my mind is a nice "showcase" event. I use it as a preview of what is to come at the clubs. Nevermind the organizers have the space to deploy positively massive amounts of quality sound and lighting. Nothing says lovin' like a big V-DOSC line array with Underworld behind it.

Knowing LP though, his festival will be a technical marvel, as well.

Contractors get your bids ready. 8)

Guest AlanS

Ultra in my mind is a nice "showcase" event. I use it as a preview of what is to come at the clubs. Nevermind the organizers have the space to deploy positively massive amounts of quality sound and lighting. Nothing says lovin' like a big V-DOSC line array with Underworld behind it.

This is exactly what Ultra is to me as well...the size of the productions can't be beat.

Guest ramon

i reckon someone should do a stage with the movement people .. help out both cities and festivals.

+31/313 stage would be great .. they stole the spotlight this year.

Guest pod

Let's not and say we did. We don't need a bunch of holier-than-thou 313 folk screwing things up. The artists might be alright, but don't associate it too hard with that damn area code.

Guest fended

;)

I disagree. Ultra aka Alex Omes (the guy behind ultra) quadrouple books DJ's that time of year. With one phone call he offers 4 times as much exposure and more importantly 4 times as much $$$. He books Ultra festival, Crobar NYC, Crobar Miami, Crobar Chicago and the soon to be Crobar Downtown.

Everyone loves space down here.....even I love space....it's a beautiful venue. SPACE WILL BE OFF THE CHAIN THIS CONFERENCE FOR SURE!!! BUT....LP has no business doing a festival. He can't hang. He might have Tiesto and maybe even Deep Dish. But 5,000 people in the AAA looks dead.(and thats if they even give it to him during basketball season). That party cannot compare to 40,000 people at bayfront park w/ 7 arenas and over 100 dj's.

Louis, I love you.....but as it says in Sun Tzu's book The Art of War ...."Wars are won before the first battle is even faught"..........don't do it!!!!

Oh...and Happy Birthday!!!!!!

;)

I disagree. Ultra aka Alex Omes (the guy behind ultra) quadrouple books DJ's that time of year. With one phone call he offers 4 times as much exposure and more importantly 4 times as much $$$. He books Ultra festival, Crobar NYC, Crobar Miami, Crobar Chicago and the soon to be Crobar Downtown.

Everyone loves space down here.....even I love space....it's a beautiful venue. SPACE WILL BE OFF THE CHAIN THIS CONFERENCE FOR SURE!!! BUT....LP has no business doing a festival. He can't hang. He might have Tiesto and maybe even Deep Dish. But 5,000 people in the AAA looks dead.(and thats if they even give it to him during basketball season). That party cannot compare to 40,000 people at bayfront park w/ 7 arenas and over 100 dj's.

Louis, I love you.....but as it says in Sun Tzu's book The Art of War ...."Wars are won before the first battle is even faught"..........don't do it!!!!

Oh...and Happy Birthday!!!!!!

betting against LP is nuts for any club industry person.

Tiesto alone could crush ultra. Ultra makes their money off the last few thousand tickets they sell, if lp steals 5 or 10 thousands customers, then ultra is in trouble.