Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Creamer // 11/13 // House, Downtown MIA

Guest sekay

Guest sekay

bring their swim trunks cos this spots got a pool too 8)

afterhours action?? someone?? anyone??

johncreamerfront.jpg

johncreamerback2.jpg

upcoming 11/19 with anthony pappa somewhere who knows where

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sekay

My question is, if this is afterhours, you mean Saturday morning, right?

the doors open saturday night at 10 and john wants to play for about 5 hours starting at 2

Guest pod

Interesting. You guys are technically outside of the 24 hour zone, so how do you plan on going till 7 or so?

Not to criticize, I may well just stop on in for a bit, but just a legitimate question.

Guest sekay

the club doesnt have to close, just the alcohol

if theres a gaggle of people coming from the beach (most likely = the flier will have a final interesting tidbit) then by the time they get to the club the bar will be open again :)

Guest pod

True enough. Downtown outside of the 24 hour zone doesn't have the requirement like the Beach has that the premises must be vacated between 5 and 8 AM. You can stay, but not drink.

Good luck with the event though!

His remix with Stefan K of Hide U is simply one of the greastest house track ever done.. I still play the track all the time. I remember in the NYC/NJ days the crowds would go bonkers when it came on...

Also his remix of Raptor, which got mixed up with the Deep Dish remix due to someone at the BBC miss labeling it on the air then the rip floated around, was simply a great track...

Guest JustDade

True enough. Downtown outside of the 24 hour zone doesn't have the requirement like the Beach has that the premises must be vacated between 5 and 8 AM. You can stay, but not drink.

Good luck with the event though!

Not exactly true. They mey not enforce it but you are supposed to close and empty the place between 5 and 8 AM.

Guest sekay

Added to the lineup:

Konscious (608, Miami)

Deeper Prog + Breaks

Uncle Barker (608, Miami)

Dirty Italian Techno

Sexy Drum and Bass might make an appearence this night, but if not then definately the next show (or 2)

Guest web_norah

john creamer is a bad ass ill . why is everything happening on 11/13 though i have a play to go to ugh.

migs, desyn and now creamer :'(

i thought Aquabooty was going to do it at Amika. maybe i am wrong....but thats what i've been told.

Where is Migs playing? Did I miss something?

Not exactly true. They mey not enforce it but you are supposed to close and empty the place between 5 and 8 AM.

I really think there is a problem here with not knowing the true laws before they throw a party or open a club. Like Nocturnal stated they may not enforce it now, but im pretty sure thye will enforce it sooner or later, and that will be a major problem for the new club. I know loop holes get broken, but the ball is in the court of the law when you they come in an shut you down at 5 am.

Guest sekay

I really think there is a problem here with not knowing the true laws before they throw a party or open a club. Like Nocturnal stated they may not enforce it now, but im pretty sure thye will enforce it sooner or later, and that will be a major problem for the new club. I know loop holes get broken, but the ball is in the court of the law when you they come in an shut you down at 5 am.

I was going by what the club informed me was their policy. I took them at their word, and thats on me for not doing my own homework. I apologize. Miami is a strange new world for me, having come from halfway around the world to get here.

Guest eKiTeL

Added to the lineup:

Uncle Barker (608, Miami)

Dirty Italian Techno

that sounds cool, like Carola/Vigorito/Parisio style? can I get any more info on this DJ? download a mix or something? what's 608?