Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surgery!

Guest coach

Guest coach

As many of you know, due to a torn ligament and a lack of insurance, Annette has been on crutches for some months. Well, the insurance finally kicked in, and she goes in for knee surgery tomorrow morning (6am). We are very excited to finally get this fixed show she can get back on the dance floor.

To make this on topic, this means we won't be "In" tonight and won't be "Out" for Halloween, however, we will be "Up" for the BBQ. And we'll probably have a party to celebrate when she is healed.

Yay!

Guest lyrik

coach, i have a question. Is the insurance through her work or is it bought by her??? The insurance kicking in, if she bought it herself would not cover this surgery. I'm going through a simular issue.

She may have had to been on the job for so long before she was eligible for benefits.

Guest coach

Thanks everybody for the good wishes! And one word of caution, when the therapy is completed: IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!!!!!!

Saleen, she got it through her work, but thanks for the heads up. When she first started she didn't sign up because it was too expensive, so we had to wait until the next round of open enrollment.

Renzo, unfortunately I am not covered otherwise I would definitely get that operation. I think I need a patience gland installed.

Thanks everybody for the good wishes! And one word of caution, when the therapy is completed: IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!!!!!!

Saleen, she got it through her work, but thanks for the heads up. When she first started she didn't sign up because it was too expensive, so we had to wait until the next round of open enrollment.

Renzo, unfortunately I am not covered otherwise I would definitely get that operation. I think I need a patience gland installed.

u deserve a medal for takin care of her the last few months..... annette if ur reading this once ur all better. ur man deserves a back rub at the very least ;D

Guest mikepayne

I tore all the ligaments in my left ankle last Fantasy Fest. Someone bumped into me as I was leaving Wet Willie's and knocked me off the curb, I came down on my foot completely sideways and was on crutches for like 6 weeks. :( I feel your pain.

Hope you're back on the dance floor soon, Annette! :)