Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday come celebrate HOWELLWINK @ Space!

Guest Eddy Guerra

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Electric Eel

Dont forget people' date=' at 2 am time turns back to 1 am, woohoo, another hour of partying!

[/quote']

Thanks for the reminder...Bill Kamal... :P

ummmm, i dont think i said anything about the weather smarty pants!

Guest trancelator

ticket prices? free passwords?

Thanks in advance!

Sign up with cooljunkie and you can go to clubs/Saturday and have the password sent to your e-mail. It's that easy.

Guest Cool_Kat

ticket prices? free passwords?

Thanks in advance!

Sign up with cooljunkie and you can go to clubs/Saturday and have the password sent to your e-mail. It's that easy.

I used to be signed up with you guys but something happened to my account and I stopped getting the passwords, I signed up again, we'lll see what happpens, now I'm back in the "newjunkie" categorie, that sucks.... :(

Guest Cosmigonon

Space needs to book Howells & Lawler next year - Howellawlereen!

Space needs to book JOSH WINK by himself and have him spin both main room and terrace sets ..

Gotta agree with you there. Josh can hold that room by himself just put one of the locals to open for him. People go to Space anyways Pod' date=' it isn't because Wink will be playing they wont come. Josh can hold that room and rock it nasty Main Room and Terrace.

[/quote']

Exactly; people will go anyway. This time I'll be there earlier, 3ish. I'll be dressed as a priest 8).

Guest fairyDust

This is going to be a crazy party. At Midnight the big bad wolf will come out. And thats when the fun begins... 8)

You're dressing up as a wolf? :P

Guest MELI2444

I've heard Howell's the last 2 Halloween's and it's definitely worth going. Have fun guys!

yea great...NOW she likes Howells ::)

I've said it before. I only like Howell's on Halloween. Other than that..........I'll pass. ;D

Guest MELI2444

still waitin on set times i cant stand howells :(

Neither can I but I swear he's good on Halloween. lol Just give him a shot and you'll see. I don't like him at all and the last two Halloween's he's had me dancing. ;D

Guest ramon

danny will not suck (cause i'll be there).. i already told him to prog it the fuck down :)

;D

thank god i cant deal with that boring prog stuff like last time i heard him zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i heard he was really fuckin good on the patio.

Guest Seb

danny will not suck (cause i'll be there).. i already told him to prog it the fuck down :)

;D

Agreed, I hope Josh plays first again :)

thank god i cant deal with that boring prog stuff like last time i heard him zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz