Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit 5/18

this is supposedly the album release party by draper but who knows if this is even true!! is this true anybody that does really know?? and i also believe that djustinh starts spinnin this friday in the red room i believe....im definately goin...should be hot!!! peace

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

freak...i wish i could be there to check out jus...going to be atlanta for some other ish...but jus, you going to be there every friday now right???

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

Originally posted by massad:

should be true, i got 2 fliers from exit confirming this

That doesn't mean anything...there's been numerous occasions when Exit has falsely advertised....just bc it's on an Exit flyer doesn't mean you should take it as word of God....

[This message has been edited by baby3tears (edited 05-15-2001).]

LOL......Exit's so trashy.....I am amazed by the trash that they let in that place ....ESPECIALLY on Saturdays when the club can't fill up for shit so they let even more SLOPPY DIRTY trash in then on Fridays....

The only reason I would ever step foot into that place would be just to go hear my boy, bc no matter how much he sucks, he's still my Tony Draper.....

Originally posted by baby3tears:

LOL......Exit's so trashy.....I am amazed by the trash that they let in that place ....ESPECIALLY on Saturdays when the club can't fill up for shit so they let even more SLOPPY DIRTY trash in then on Fridays....

..You have finally seen the light

...xoxoxoxo..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

Also you will get rights to enter the new white room with DJ Mike Kanix spinning.

WHO's Mike Kanix? alias for Mike Ski? lol. anyway

Fuck that..... RED ROOM @ EXIT opens up this friday with the boards very own Dj Justin Higgins (djjustinh)

please use REALZ N MENACE on the right side of the line. why thank you

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com

It is also the official opening of all the new rooms upstairs...

To be on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> with backdoor entrance, 55th St., privileges say you are on "Northstar's" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> ...

Also you will get rights to enter the new white room with DJ Mike Kanix spinning.

Questions email: swimmer219@hotmail.com

908-282-2468

the red room is the old old hiphop room...it has a bar in it...its right in between the white room (old champagne room) and blue room (where all the beds are)...they painted it red, thus calling it the red room

RED LIGHT SPECIAL LIKE WHOAAAAAAAAA

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Thanks to all of those coming out and showing support.

.. please do not be afraid to come up and say hello.

Peace.

Justin cwm1.gif

------------------

... to those who wait, good things shall come

The speakers were kicking out deep bass deep bass deep baaaaaass.

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

EXIT better be phat this fri. Its my first time back in about 2 months. I've been in fuckin miami 4eva but now I'm finally home. Its also my b-day on fri. so i'm mad psyched. If you feel like being giving and giving me a b-day present use my new <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> : "come pistol" its a great name. see ya there pEacE

Sorry kandekid, if you go in ufo pants, sneakers and a ripped up T, they are gonna kick ur ass of the line. Take that bum look some place else........

------------------

indexPage.gif

-----------------------

Love Me, Hate Me, You'll Never Forget Me....