Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nov 9th...

I think a few, but they fixed over 250 bugs...

Their goal is 10% of the market by year end, and I for one, think they will go even beyond 10% by Jan 1.

They are running a full page add in the NY Times ver soon for the launch.

I've noticed in my logs it grows every week. DOWN WITH M$!

Guest LeVeL

I think a few, but they fixed over 250 bugs...

Their goal is 10% of the market by year end, and I for one, think they will go even beyond 10% by Jan 1.

I agree, I have been telling everyone I know to switch to Firefox from Internet Explorer. And when they switch they just love it. They surf faster, no pop ups, I mean what else can you ask for from a browser.

People will eventually catch up the only reason it had caught up more than it has is because when people buy PC's they have that Internet Explorer Icon in their computer already from Microsoft. What a manopoly. :-\

I think a few' date=' but they fixed over 250 bugs...

[/quote']

I agree, I have been telling everyone I know to switch to Firefox from Internet Explorer. And when they switch they just love it. They surf faster, no pop ups, I mean what else can you ask for from a browser.

People will eventually catch up the only reason it had caught up more than it has is because when people buy PC's they have that Internet Explorer Icon in their computer already from Microsoft. What a manopoly. :-\

I agree, but I think you'll see that change. At Dell something like 30% of all calls are about spyware and shit like that. It makes sense to ship those pcs with, netscape, IE and firefox and bundle it with a spyware remover etc.

I think we'll see this happen. FF is free, so it won't cost them anything.