Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Slut Test for Men and Women

Guest durrtylexx

Guest slamminshaun

69%....wow.....I'm not sure this is one I should've shared on the boards.....I think I had the highest metrosexual score too, so I guess these two polls say it all about me.....I'm a well-dressed pervert...hahaha

Guest durrtylexx

69%....wow.....I'm not sure this is one I should've shared on the boards.....I think I had the highest metrosexual score too, so I guess these two polls say it all about me.....I'm a well-dressed pervert...hahaha

ha ha ...

Guest Clarisa

DAMN I can't believe I'm 61% slut. That's a whole lot/less than I thought. Oh well maybe next year I'll jump to 80% ;) I aspire to be 100% slut when I marry.

Guest lyrik

Damn - what happened to me - I thought I was a good little boy at one time or another...oh shit...well 81% slutty - why fight it if it feels good. All the good down home midwestern lovin - I guess when you live in the middle of corn there is nothing to do other than have sex :D

Guest endymion

Fun test, but some of those questions were way too tame to even answer correctly: "For artistic purposes would you do nude photography?" Artistic purposes?? What about just as foreplay? Souvenirs?

I'm not even telling exactly what my score was but it's in the 80's. I really think that this test is inappropriate for use in Miami.

Guest lyrik

LOL! That is great!!!!

Is it wrong that I got turned on reading some of those questions?

mnnn no - they make you think and remember crazy things you have done and things you want to do again and things you want to try diferently...and and and....whew...gotta slow down here.

Guest slamminshaun

All you people are nothing but a bunch of sluts....try being respectful for a change ;D

Heh...I'd rather be a slut.