Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M CALLING AN EMEGENCY POSTING. I need help!!!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know saleen

She only knows Nick (never heard of saleen)

You guys will never met her

85% of my friends will never met her for months, only a select few such as guyman, lots of ass etc...

So I can talk all the smack I want., but it sets you guys so you can help me get her something thought and good.

you fockers forget there is a real person behind my posts, I'm not man you think I am, Mars is a lonely place to raise your kids.

ps, italians are not players, we don't have to be, women accept us for the assholes we are...

Guest LeVeL

You guys know saleen

85% of my friends will never met her for months, only a select few such as guyman, lots of ass etc...

So I can talk all the smack I want., but it sets you guys so you can help me get her something thought and good.

you fockers forget there is a real person behind my posts, I'm not man you think I am, Mars is a lonely place to raise your kids.

ps, italians are not players, we don't have to be, women accept us for the assholes we are...

Dam Saleen you must really like this chick aside from taxing and waxing the girl seems to have left you with a good expression.

Hey so do you think she's wifey material? Is she good to look at in the mornings?

Guest MELI2444

*saleen reserves the right to cheat on her based upon the area code rule and the sliding hottness scale, if the girl is equal to or hotter to when taking in consideration of my level of inebriation, then it's acceptable.

i heard that a chick is way more likely to forgive you if you cheat on her with a chick that's hotter.

Your joking right?

You guys know saleen

85% of my friends will never met her for months' date=' only a select few such as guyman, lots of ass etc...

[/quote']

Dam Saleen you must really like this chick aside from taxing and waxing the girl seems to have left you with a good expression.

Hey so do you think she's wifey material? Is she good to look at in the mornings?

every year I met 2 chicks who are g/f worth, only two! So in the 5 years since i've had a gf (just been taxing and waxing the whole time) I've met about 10. She's number 2 this year.

Guest LeVeL

Hey Saleen is she Latin/White/Black/Indian ? By the way your right about that figure when it comes to being a single man and trying to find someone. Out of 10 you will probably feel only 2 of them as girlfriend material all the other ones are sluts who are good for practice.

Guest LeVeL

yeah guess i just cant be an asshole i guess . though i have heard that one has to be an a hole at times :-\

Bling you have had girlfriends in the past right? Cause by having ex-girlfriends you will learn to be an asshole believe me. And you will get experience from it.

Just my 2 cents.

Guest JMT

yeah guess i just cant be an asshole i guess . though i have heard that one has to be an a hole at times :-\

Cause by having ex-girlfriends you will learn to be an asshole believe me. And you will get experience from it.

Just my 2 cents.

yep, thats how it starts.

Bling you have had girlfriends in the past right? Cause by having ex-girlfriends you will learn to be an asshole believe me. And you will get experience from it.

Just my 2 cents.

nothing that was serious..... im getting older i dont want the same things i wanted when i was 20. i want stability in my life now. not crazyness

Guest Clarisa

Hey Saleen is she Latin/White/Black/Indian ? By the way your right about that figure when it comes to being a single man and trying to find someone. Out of 10 you will probably feel only 2 of them as girlfriend material all the other ones are sluts who are good for practice.

all this shit you guys say about women is the same shit we think of you men

Guest LeVeL

nothing that was serious..... im getting older i dont want the same things i wanted when i was 20. i want stability in my life now. not crazyness

Well one word of advice your looking in the wrong places. By you going to clubs as much as you do your going to hookup with girls in the club world and those are not keepers they are just good for one night stands. In the clubworld every guy is looking for that one night stand and every girl is ooking for a good time. Time to look else where big boy if you really want stability in your life with a girl.

Guest LeVeL

all this shit you guys say about women is the same shit we think of you men

hey you girls tend to say that all of us guys are dog and all we want is sex and that we're immature. But in all real ness you have your good guy and your good gilr but its hard to find from the garbage out there.

Guest pod

Level hit the nail on the head. You're not gonna find a stable girl at a club. Hit up Temple Beth Israel instead. Girls are out to gold dig, and guys are out to get laid at any club.

Guest web_norah

Catholic church girls, they're like the US executive cabinet, honest, got great moral values and all that jazz

wtf happened to my original advice? photo frame and a little love note with the broads and whores soliloquy ???

Guest pod

Exactly. I used to obsess over shit like that. Now I just go out and enjoy myself. It works a helluva lot better than actually trying, at least for me.

Level hit the nail on the head. You're not gonna find a stable girl at a club. Hit up Temple Beth Israel instead. Girls are out to gold dig, and guys are out to get laid at any club.

def the most truthful thing ive heard dan say in a long time. I def know this is the best place to find someone who is looking for a long term monogamous relationship. esp if ur jewish like moi :)

Guest guyman1966

Nick/Saleen - whoever you are today...

why the hell would you look for advice here? A good friend of mine once told me - "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king". Most of these numbnutz have not been in a relationship for more than 6 weeks.

Flowers 2 soon = Sucker in a women’s mind. Its easy, played and requires no thought. Like I suggested, come up with something original and shows your are thinking of her. All women really want to know is that they are being thought of. The gift is not all that important. Obviously, don't send her a DVD or something stupid.