Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M CALLING AN EMEGENCY POSTING. I need help!!!

V. Barbarino

Guest durrtylexx

Saleen, but her flowers, chics will always tell you what they want..I never take women's advice when it comes to relationships and gifts..Feel out your woman and get her what she likes.Like I had an ex that loved Chanel lip glose, so one day I went to Bloomingdale's and bought her an assortment of the stuff..Lets just say, it was a great weekend ;D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bling stop looking, stop trying.You need to not give a fuck and call a bitch a bitch..Date one, date 4 fuck it man..Dont fall in love with every chic you see..Women are just like men, they fuck around, they want to have fun..dude you need to let go of all that "true love stuff" be young enjoy yourself and one day you'll meet mrs.bling..That's my word...your a good kid, but let go of those expectations..its all a game man..

i gues i dont really play games. im myself and im not lookin i am goin out to just have fun. but im tired. and running on empty from goin out so much ......

ill just be happy with myself and know inside that im a good person , and will make a lovely lady very happy someday

Guest fairyDust

chics will always tell you what they want..I never take women's advice when it comes to relationships and gifts..Feel out your woman and get her what she likes.

Best advice here!

Guest durrtylexx

its weird i feel like i have to become more like saleen and he has to become more like bling in order for success

???

just be yourself and just chill out and let her come to you..

its weird i feel like i have to become more like saleen and he has to become more like bling in order for success

???

just act like u dont give a fuck...its plain and simple...dont give them the attention they want that they get from every guy out there...they love that and just walk all over you...be polite, smile, be brief, dont stare at her boobs 24/7(if she got big ones too), just act like you're having a good time, dont be pushy or let me get you a drink(goes for the ones that u just met)...real girls can buy their own drinks, some go to clubs just to get guys to buy them drinks, they get fucked up, laugh bout it and leave w/out you...

the end

Guest swirlundergrounder

???

just act like u dont give a fuck...its plain and simple...dont give them the attention they want that they get from every guy out there...they love that and just walk all over you...be polite, smile, be brief, dont stare at her boobs 24/7(if she got big ones too), just act like you're having a good time, dont be pushy or let me get you a drink(goes for the ones that u just met)...real girls can buy their own drinks, some go to clubs just to get guys to buy them drinks, they get fucked up, laugh bout it and leave w/out you...

the end

Or better yet, get a girl who buys you drinks and presents..Those are the best....I've been with one of them for almost 4 years now and I'm a happy camper....

Guest Ariel

???

the end

Very good point!

The End. ;D

???

the end

Very good point!

The End. ;D

i shouldn't have let out my secret now all these cjers r like damm that's so true....esp for the hot chicks out there, the ones u see them across the club...just dont pay attention nd be like omg she's so fine bla bla bla...she knows she's fine, she wasn't born yesterday, dont tell girls ur so fine yadda yadda...i can go on all day, let them figure you out...if it comes to that

peace

Guest web_norah

If you know she reads, send her a nice book.. It's more thoughtful than flowers....

i suggested this earlier

or get one of those diary books with a cool cover

a keychain

i dont know, the flower thing is for high schoolers imo

Guest JMT

***i need to bring back the broads and sluts thread***

i bet Bling got more game than Faleen

what exactly are you suggesting by always mentioning Bling?

Guest web_norah

by mentioning Bling

that he has class and perhaps all this macho talk about broads and sluts is the ultimate reason why Faleen has no game....and needs all the advise he can get.

Ok, I'll help you fockers out with chicks in clubs.

Some of my patented techniques. (used them all the time, the last one worked on this girl last sunday)

Once you meet her, meet her friend. You win over the friend you win the girl. How do you go about doing this? Find out if her friend is single, if she is, do this. Ask her where all the cute guys are in the club. See her response and then point out a few good looking guys, and tell her to make a move. Offer to introduce her to them etc. No matter how hot the friend is, this technique always breaks down barriers and awkwardness. Win the friend, win the girl....

or try this one..

Comment you don't like her outfit but love her hair. Key words, don't like and love. Chicks regard their hair over their clothes. You can change clothes, you can't for the most part change thier hair. Now you just threw the broad a curve ball. They are use to the usual bullshit but now they have a guy telling them, they don't like thier outfit and it pisses them off big time, but follow it up asap with the hair comment. Now you suckered her in, and you just set her up for the back door sale.... now for the close: if all goes according to plan, and she gets miffed about this comment and a little upset simply come back and tell her you'd love to see her in a dress with heals, something classy and sexy. That you think with the dress she'd looked beautiful instead of clubish... All chicks want to be Jackie O when they reach age 27... Now you just broke down the barriers and game on! (never say a red dress, always say a black dress)

my last one for now:

easiest way to make a girl laugh, how do you do this? simple, go to the bar with the chick, and openly tell the bartender aloud to get some shots, because you are "trying to take advantage of this girl"... be sarcastic about it. they all laugh...every time. a good bartender is a keen to these techniques and will follow suit with a comment to make the joke even funnier. usualy helps if you know the bartender, they are like copilots helping you get laid.

humor wins 9 time out of ten over looks..

ps I tooka class on body language in college. if a chick plays with her hair, then it's on.. 100% of the time... no doubt about it.. once you see the hair play and or she being engaging you with her body position, then drop all the bs and be yourself you are already "in"..

Guest r3nz0

No doubt. Humor is more important than looks.

Unless, of course, you're really ugly. Then you're just fucked no matter how funny you are. :)

You guys know saleen

She only knows Nick (never heard of saleen)

You guys will never met her

85% of my friends will never met her for months, only a select few such as guyman, lots of ass etc...

So I can talk all the smack I want., but it sets you guys so you can help me get her something thought and good.

you fockers forget there is a real person behind my posts, I'm not man you think I am, Mars is a lonely place to raise your kids.

ps, italians are not players, we don't have to be, women accept us for the assholes we are...

Saleen...

If you taxed her THAT well - then she'll need a massage!!!! Its different, not cheap, and will make her melt at the fact you thought of something to help relieve her stress during the week. Of course, exotic flowers are a nice gift to give - with the massage certificate included ;) No roses yet.. get her something different... she IS different if YOU, mr.guidoUSA a-hole has put THIS much thought into it...(hey just being a friend!)

Also, I'll KNOW your serious when i see her on a sacred football sunday.... It'll be nice to have another chick around the house - AS LONG AS YOU DON'T PULL A DUI COUCH ROUTINE BEYOTCH (LOL).

I disagree with you. (I love flowers ;D) How about a rose? That's romantic and not over diong it at all. When he picks her up he can take her a rose.

Just wait 'till I send you one of my special gift baskets. You'll change your mind. ;) ;D

MELI - just don't let him send it to your work... his special gift basket usually contains a chip n' dales calendar, blow up doll, a 10 inch purple dildo, a jar of vaseline and some tic tacs. :P :P :P

At least thats what my special basket contained.. (looove the purple dildo guyman ;) )

yeah guess i just cant be an asshole i guess . though i have heard that one has to be an a hole at times :-\

Bling, I'll be honest with you. I used to be a nice guy years ago and it never paid off. lol. I had to learn how to be an asshole through various experiences. The reason is because women in general are not attracted to nice guys. Nice guys make good buddies but not boyfriends. Beware, you can't always be an asshole, there must be a perfect balance, sometimes you're nice and sometimes you're not. The trick is to be unpredictable. Keep them "on their toes". You have to know when to be romantic but also you have to know when to put her in her place. A woman does not want to be with a pushover that agrees with everything she says. It's just boring. You have to learn how to say "No" sometimes. The minute they start playing those mind games with you, you show them it's not phasing you. It's like shock treatment, lol. In the event that she starts acting irrational on the phone, don't be scared to hang up. Believe me buddy, I'm far from knowing everything but I speak from experience, you're gonna meet that one girl that will change you forever.