MySpace.com Members

Guest slamminshaun

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

I don't understand... :'(

Ummmmmmmm, I guess we know who's really PC challenged.....LMAO ;D.

Karma is a bitch... >:(

Aha, yes it is....!!!! ;)

Guest LeVeL

Dam this shit is becoming one big Orgy....people use protection please....and wash your hands before you approach the LeVeL...I dont want nobody's germs...LOL :P

Guest LdySphynx

Dam this shit is becoming one big Orgy....people use protection please....and wash your hands before you approach the LeVeL...I dont want nobody's germs...LOL :P

Ya tu quisieras......you PERVERT!!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Now why am I the PERVERT...you dont see me on myspace.com....I'm just saying people be careful out there...thats all...does that make me a pervert...lol

Guest LdySphynx

Now why am I the PERVERT...you dont see me on myspace.com....I'm just saying people be careful out there...thats all...does that make me a pervert...lol

I was going to join, but just when I started to join I realized that I was looking for trouble if I did.....i would probably get bombarded by guys even if I mention that I am not looking for guys, so I decided not to join!!!

Besides I have met enough cool people on CJ :P!!!

Guest LeVeL

I was going to join, but just when I started to join I realized that I was looking for trouble if I did.....i would probably get bombarded by guys even if I mention that I am not looking for guys, so I decided not to join!!!

Ohh I'm so happy for you...but I dont know probably your man would like you to join... ;)

Guest durrtylexx

I was going to join' date=' but just when I started to join I realized that I was looking for trouble if I did.....i would probably get bombarded by guys even if I mention that I am not looking for guys, so I decided not to join!!!

Ohh I'm so happy for you...but I dont know probably your man would like you to join... ;)

they have alot of everything on there..lots of chics looking for chics and people that just wanna chat..i'd say 75% of cj is on myspace.