Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happened @ Cafeteria last night?

Guest Diaga

Guest rollyp66

Amp caught on fire.... Claud tried to get me drunk! Dizmus got in on the game too but they were unsuccessful. My boy Rey on the other hand broke himself!

Guest Seb

I heard the party was on fire ..... literally !

u suck ! u need to go out more often ! lolll

btw, what the hell did they put in that wine :P :P :P

What up Chibale ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

I know exactly what happed...

Murk's career was going up in flames...

WHAT FUCKING JACKASS DECIDED IT WAS A GOOD IDEA FOR MURK TO PLAY A RESTURANT?????

HEY MURK, YOUR FRIENDS ARE MORONS

YOUR AGENT IS A MORON

WHO TALKED YOU INTO THIS? ACTUALLY THE REAL QUESTIOIN IS HOW MANY DIFFERENT KIND OF DRUGS WERE YOU TWO WHEN YOU DECIDED TO DO THIS???

Unlike your so called "friends" im me and I'll tell you what the industry is really saying about the collapse of murk and especially og...

[move]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/move][move]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/move]

[move]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/move]

[move]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/move]

[move]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/move]

[move]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/move]

[move]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/move]

Guest Clauds

Amp caught on fire.... Claud tried to get me drunk! Dizmus got in on the game too but they were unsuccessful. My boy Rey on the other hand broke himself!

Hehe ... I tried but I got broken in the process

I need another drink so this headache can go away ;D

Guest Seb

I heard you guys didn't get home till 5:30 :o

Guest Clauds

Yup ... Actually, I got home around 6

What can I say? Mission accomplished! ;)

Guest Electric Eel

Yup ... Actually, I got home around 6

What can I say? Mission accomplished! ;)

She was successful in getting me drunk! Her along with diego and his bottle of patron, what was i thinking? :-X

We were never scheduled to play moron!

It was simply a small party to celebrate our birthdays together (since they are only a few days apart)

A big Thank you to Biz, David and my bro for being great hosts and throwing the best Wedensday party in town..

If you were so smart you would realize that it would be very tough for Ralph and I to do a big event in Mimai where we both played due to our respective residencies...

and as for the industry and what its saying...you are a sad little man who has no idea whats going on because you dont even go out....You live a sad message board dork life and only the attention you get from these ignorant posts keep you going ..

There you go buddy...did I make your day by actually replying to your nonsense?

BAH!

WHAT FUCKING JACKASS DECIDED IT WAS A GOOD IDEA FOR MURK TO PLAY A RESTURANT?????

YOUR AGENT IS A MORON

WHO TALKED YOU INTO THIS? ACTUALLY THE REAL QUESTIOIN IS HOW MANY DIFFERENT KIND OF DRUGS WERE YOU TWO WHEN YOU DECIDED TO DO THIS???

Unlike your so called "friends" im me and I'll tell you what the industry is really saying about the collapse of murk and especially og...

Guest rollyp66

It was simply a small party to celebrate our birthdays together (since they are only a few days apart)

A big Thank you to Biz, David and my bro for being great hosts and throwing the best Wedensday party in town..

If you were so smart you would realize that it would be very tough for Ralph and I to do a big event in Mimai where we both played due to our respective residencies...

and as for the industry and what its saying...you are a sad little man who has no idea whats going on because you dont even go out....You live a sad message board dork life and only the attention you get from these ignorant posts keep you going ..

BAH!

YOUR AGENT IS A MORON

LOL Owned

BAH!

YOUR AGENT IS A MORON

I said what I said and I meant what I said...

I expect more from my Djs....

Happy Birthday...

Guest Electric Eel

YOUR AGENT IS A MORON

It was a birthday party, hello?? Would you want to work while celebrating your birthday, umm, no, wouldn't you rather be off with your friends enjoying yourself.