Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris @ Crobar Saturday Nov 27th ?

PeteDekan1414777740

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

and Boris still plays the Asseteria party at Show Sundays for boys night out. :o

Roger S plays Crobar once a month

Morillo is on this week

Sasha has a Crobar residency now.

and the talent keeps on rolling, literally.

Guest fairyDust

I heard this guy play for the first time when he opened for Bad Boy Bill....and I liked him a lot! I definitely wanna go check him out.

Guest LeVeL

Bris is not bad in my opinion...he spins house and all but its cool to see a DJ drop some trance somewhere in between. I like how he sneaked a couple of trance tracks during his last time here. Go Boris..you russian MOFO U ;D

Boris Rocks!

bmia.jpg

boris had some good years way back in the hay day of nyc house, I still rock some boris level 5 ktu rips on my system. But to say he rocks, over the much more talented guys in nyc is an insult. Thats exactly what crobar is saying by booking him. The jocks just shake their head in dismay.

if you like boris, tsettos and other guys like peter bailey and richie santana would run freaking circles around him.

It's easy to hold down a once a monthy residency these days in nyc with nyc only having 4 or so real clubs. It's another to hold down nyc's largest nightclub in the absoulte hay day of clubs.

Exit with Baez and Tsettos ;)

Guest fended

Boris Rocks!

bmia.jpg

boris had some good years way back in the hay day of nyc house, I still rock some boris level 5 ktu rips on my system. But to say he rocks, over the much more talented guys in nyc is an insult. Thats exactly what crobar is saying by booking him. The jocks just shake their head in dismay.

if you like boris, tsettos and other guys like peter bailey and richie santana would run freaking circles around him.

It's easy to hold down a once a monthy residency these days in nyc with nyc only having 4 or so real clubs. It's another to hold down nyc's largest nightclub in the absoulte hay day of clubs.

Boris presently plays @ crobar nyc 2 times a month. His night does over 4,000 people and the vibe is sick. He'd be playing every week if it weren't for the monthly residents rotating with him.... which include, Sander K, Rogers S, & Sasha.

I'm not saying Tsetto's wouldn't rock, however, we have to remain loyal to our guys....and Boris is one of them.

Boris Rocks!

bmia.jpg

Boris presently plays @ crobar nyc 2 times a month. His night does over 4,000 people and the vibe is sick. He'd be playing every week if it weren't for the monthly residents rotating with him.... which include, Sander K, Rogers S, & Sasha.

I'm not saying Tsetto's wouldn't rock, however, we have to remain loyal to our guys....and Boris is one of them.

boris's success is a result of crobar's marketing team.

his success down here at crobar is the mere fact not one club here books any nyc house guys.

besides morillo and maybe roger, who else plays that sound???

pm me, I have many nyc guys you should book ;)

Guest Tru1

I will be in attendance for Boris...he was the first guest dj I ever booked about 5 years ago in Columbus, Ohio....2nd Denny Tsettos will be coming to South Florida on Sat. 12.18 to Release in West Palm to drop a night of Classic NY house...

Stay Tuned

I think Saleen in pretty much on point with all his comments here. Boris' success is definitely due to the marketing team of crobar. correct me if im wrong, but hasnt he always merely been a bridge and tunnel/ktu sensation? he's good and I enjoy him when i see him spin, but that is a tough stigma to escape from.

and norah, dont forget Sander in your list of residents @ crobar here in nyc. boris, sander, sanchez and sasha.

Guest web_norah

I think Saleen in pretty much on point with all his comments here. Boris' success is definitely due to the marketing team of crobar. correct me if im wrong, but hasnt he always merely been a bridge and tunnel/ktu sensation? he's good and I enjoy him when i see him spin, but that is a tough stigma to escape from.

and norah, dont forget Sander in your list of residents @ crobar here in nyc. boris, sander, sanchez and sasha.

i stand corrected

but even if Boris played at APT or AER, he still is bridge and tunnel and sketch-fest Asseteria sounding to me. i am sure if Eddie Baez and JP got picked up by crobar and went to play in Miami, people'll gush over them too.

nah. not me.

no such thing as bridge and tunnel anymore. NJ doesn't party in NYC anymore, thus why NYC club hay days are over.

There is a reason why Tsettos was tapped to open up Exit. They needed 2000 NJ peoople and Conn people to pack the clubs. The same thing happend with World in times square. These days, jocks like Moriillo, Roger Sanchez, Jr etc, all play NJ... Which was un heard of 5 years ago... DT even had to defend his party at abyss after his crowed in NYC attacked him for playing NJ....

Boris has always been both a nj and nyc dj. All in all, he is a product of his marketing team, not his talent, however back in the day, I thought he was pretty good.

Guest web_norah

excuse me - no bridge and tunnel. when were you here last?

all of Manhattan big clubs are loaded with bridge and tunnel people.

Roger S played once last few months in NJ. just like OG should play wherever he gets booked, La Covacha, MIA, etc. a gig is a gig but that doesnt mean Manhattan isnt invaded with bridge and tunnel people. ::)

Jr plays very special engagements these days, as he should.

i havent seen or heard Morillo play anywhere other than Discoteque or now Crobar.

get your facts straight dude

excuse me - no bridge and tunnel. when were you here last?

all of Manhattan big clubs are loaded with bridge and tunnel people.

Roger S played once last few months in NJ. just like OG should play wherever he gets booked, La Covacha, MIA, etc. a gig is a gig but that doesnt mean Manhattan isnt invaded with bridge and tunnel people. ::)

Jr plays very special engagements these days, as he should.

i havent seen or heard Morillo play anywhere other than Discoteque or now Crobar.

get your facts straight dude

Roger S plays deko all the time

in fact, do you want a video of it?

In fact there is even a cj thread threw google where you can find info on his last april show.

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=2661

He even there played there 2 weeks ago

Morillo plays deko, he does live in NJ. Not sure when his next gig is, but I'm sure it's soon.

Jr plays gay events in NJ

JP plays NJ

Victor plays NJ

Oscar g plays nj, and should be back up there soon.

Even Boris plays NJ, he's at deko next week.

Nyers from the beging of time, hate to admit NJ gets talent. But truth be told, since 9-11, NYC has gone to shit simply because NJ people who are all affluent are not doing the 2am, lets head to the city thing anymore.

Keep hating, I'm ok with it, I'm not competing with nyc, but those who know the scene up there, know the real deal, without nj, nyc is nothing.

here is a pic of DT comming out to see Tsettos at deko in NJ last week.

Conv_Deko%20Nov%2020%20093.jpg