Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rhythm ready and children

massad

warning to all that plan on gettting children off www.audiogalaxy.com . I searched the other day and saw children with a mix done by paul van dyke cwm13.gif With all respect to Draper, I dont think PVD would do a remix of children, anyway....its a fake so be on the lookout!

------------------

indexPage.gif

-----------------------

Love Me, Hate Me, You'll Never Forget Me....

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feeling...

[This message has been edited by avalondon3 (edited 05-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by avalondon3 (edited 05-23-2001).]

• 1 year later...

rdancer, dam you got explaining to do about Draper being this good. hehehe. you say,

This is by far one of the hottest tracks I have heard in EXIT, And it was produced By Draper if im right. Its very Rare to see a DJ actually come up with his own song from scratch. Mostly its mixed and remixed from somebody else. DJJUSTINH how do I get into the red room, I think I was in there on the third floor over the weekend, Digital Allies was kicking the sound system is tight in there...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

yuck yuck yuck laugh it up you fucks... im gonna go lay down in my bath tub with a 9mm and swallow some lead... i cant believe i said that about draper... but u must admit that was some good wording :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: