Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rhythm ready and children

massad

Thanks..

all in all it was a really good night

I felt my programming and track selection went over nice with that room...

Im still feelin The Rich Luzzi accapella over "The Room", i liked that. i even danced to that one. wink.gif

Hope everyone had a great time. we had that room packed. thank god. wink.gif

Peace.

Justin cwm1.gif

------------------

... to those who wait, good things shall come

The speakers were kicking out deep bass deep bass deep baaaaaass.

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

you are so special, advance copy to play. Lucky.

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

I got a signed copy of his cd last night, i went up to him and told him that i've been waiting for that shit forever. Then he signed and gave me a copy.....can't stop listening to it!!!!!

------------------

"DO YOU FUCK AS WELL AS YOU DANCE?"

AOL NAME - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST - "EXIT FRIDAYS!!!"

i went to eightball today and they didn't have a clue about draper's records.

which shop do i have a better chance at finding it? any in the city?

also, to the people that got the cd, are they bootleg copys or real copies manufactured by the label?

thx

Originally posted by alextclam:

i went to eightball today and they didn't have a clue about draper's records.

which shop do i have a better chance at finding it? any in the city?

also, to the people that got the cd, are they bootleg copys or real copies manufactured by the label?

thx

Try Deca Dance - 6th street between 2nd and 3rd ave... Also Beyond Bass (Johnny's place) - 3rd street between 1st and 2nd Ave...

For all of you who actually got a copy why dont you post it on sites like Audiogalaxy.com and Myplay.com for people who dont actually have a copy of the cd and are starving to here some of his tracks...

------------------

"You take the blue pill, the story ends you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

1-3b.jpg

I got Rhythm Ready on AOL and Children of the night, so if you want it E-mail me or Catch me on audio Galaxy cuz im usually always on. THESE 2 TRACKs ARE INSANE

DRAPER IS THA MAN

bigart17@aol.com

This is only a song... and the bible is only a book... im not a religious man but i believe in god and my god is tony draper...

------------------

"You take the blue pill, the story ends you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

1-3b.jpg

Originally posted by trancerxn112:

This is only a song... and the bible is only a book... im not a religious man but i believe in god and my god is tony draper...

cwm13.gif wow, someone needs to relax... cwm13.gif

------------------

indexPage.gif

-----------------------

Love Me, Hate Me, You'll Never Forget Me....

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feeling...

This is by far one of the hottest tracks I have heard in EXIT, And it was produced By Draper if im right. Its very Rare to see a DJ actually come up with his own song from scratch. Mostly its mixed and remixed from somebody else. DJJUSTINH how do I get into the red room, I think I was in there on the third floor over the weekend, Digital Allies was kicking the sound system is tight in there...

CHEF is the person who upped it and he caught one when Joey started throwing them smile.gif you can all thank him . peace

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com