Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Cooljunkie Staff and members

Bling

I want to send out my thanks to the cooljunkie staff for allowing me to write "official" reviews for the site. It truly is an honor to be able to bring to you at home, the Miami nightlife as best I can each and every week.

Of course, I could never have done it without all you "crazy clubbers" out there that makes each and every weekend an adventure, and and enjoyable one at that.

2005 should once again be a banner year for Cooljunkie and for all us clubbers. So continue to come out to the clubs and support the locals as well as the amazing guests that we are graced with on a regular basis.

Thanks again

Daniel

You're welcome. Now get to work, clown! narren_006.gif

im gonnna need a personal mini ramon to carry around to help me track id stuff LOL

kinda like chappelle spoofed lol

is it me ?? or did that just sound gay ?? carry around a mini ramon ?? is that what they are callin em these days bling ??

Guest rollyp66

im gonnna need a personal mini ramon to carry around to help me track id stuff LOL

is it me ?? or did that just sound gay ?? carry around a mini ramon ?? is that what they are callin em these days bling ??

LMAO Koky you're a funny guy! I knew I liked you for a reason! (not in a mini ramon kind of way though)

Guest tres-b

Congrats! :) Send to me for proofreading if you need it. ;)

Probably should have taken this advice b/f posting.

Regardless, it was good to see what you can do minus the OMFG I die and the shoutouts. Nice work and congrats.

Guest coach

Excellent job! We shall now call you "comma man".

One suggestion. You should publish them under your real name, Bling, not that lame-o pen-name that you made up.

Guest LdySphynx

Congratulations Daniel......its nice to know you're reviews did not not go in vain!!!!!

And an occansional OMFG I died in wouldn't hurt, lol ;)!!!!

Guest ddg

LMAO Koky you're a funny guy! I knew I liked you for a reason! (not in a mini ramon kind of way though)

lmao...that was some funny shit....

congrats bling

Guest laliux

Excellent job! We shall now call you "comma man".

One suggestion. You should publish them under your real name, Bling, not that lame-o pen-name that you made up.

tru dat!!

Guest cutchemist

u go boy

i wish i could be of assistance....but we all know i wasn't an english major...and can't spell worth shit

...elipses r gramatically correct aren't they ;)