Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Shit List......

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

You are such a troublemaker, Levelistic. But I refuse to play along with your Jedi mind-games. :P

you already got played with my jedi mind tricks. ;D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

[move]BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE- BABY ANNE[/move]

Too many to mention....

Then mention them...we would like to know. We all mentioned ours. Dont cheat bitch.

I wouldn't know where to start. LOL. The current Ivano Bellini. He used to be good at the OLD Space. A long time ago........ Now he has no clue, it 's like hearing the same song for 4 hours straight. Roland was and is still the undisputed champ of the new patio and it was more evident everytime Ivano tried to spin aside him.

Guest avenue33

[move]BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE - BABY ANNE- BABY ANNE[/move]

yes yes yes

I agree, only because I heard she's a bitch in person and her fans don't mean a damn thing to her. A DJ that's doesn't appreciate her fans doesn't deserve a spot anywhere. Your fans are what put you where you are. I would never support an ungrateful idiot like that.

Guest LdySphynx

I'm not even going to get into it....cause every time I do, I have to end up explainng myself as to why!!!

But I have added on more to my list....CUE, and its not because of his music either!!!!!