Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunset SESSIONS - Friday 12.10 - Special Guest(s) Sebastian C, & P-Phunk

Guest james stratus

Guest james stratus

sunset_sessions_december.jpg

^Check what we have for you in December.

Sunset SESSIONS - An early evening gathering

Friday December 10th,

Well.. It does keep getting better. Thanks to all for making this party such a good time for us! BTW.. Check out the Sunset Sessions mini Review! Thanks Bling!

Joining the Sessions for the first time this friday are Special Guest(s):

Sebastian C...

&

P-Phunk...

along with your Residents:

James Stratus & Alan Stenback...

6pm – 12am+

@ the Chesterfield Hotel Lounge

855 Collins Avenue

South Beach

NO COVER!

Drink Specials:

$3.00 Budweisers

$5 Well Drinks

to 10PM

Brought to you by:

http://www.pulseradio.net

http://www.jafoproductions.com

http://www.jamesstratus.com

http://www.Soozin.com

http://www.djalanstenback.com

Why? Why don't you come and tell me! ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest james stratus

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

A snag has come up recently and I could really use everyones help. Because the new owners of the building I currently live in decided to tell me that they were NOT renewing leases only when I asked last week, I have to move rather unexpectedly at the end of December when my lease is up. As anyone knows it takes time and money to find and procure an apartment and I am seriously lacking "moving money" at the moment. I am asking all who possibly can make it these next 2 weeks or so for this party to come out and get a couple drinks as I and all who are involved get paid based on the bar... meaning that all the DJs will get an extra something in their pockets as well. This is in no way a scam and I am serious about having to move and more than likely lacking the money to do so in sufficient time. I am also not asking for any kind of direct cash donation; just come by, say hello, hang out, and have a few.

Thanks,

James :)

BTW They are not only not renewing leases, but if I did want to stay I would have to deal with a $1400.. repeat, $1400.. a month rent increase!

Guest lyrik

We'll get some peeps out there this Friday don't worry James ;D

I'll try and stop in - been a bad last couple of weeks for me to get out and about..something is always coming up...but I hope I can at least make it Friday.

Guest Seb

I'll try and stop in - been a bad last couple of weeks for me to get out and about..something is always coming up...but I hope I can at least make it Friday.

It's about time man ;D j/k Friday should be good. I'm playing an extra special jackin house set, you should enjoy it :)

Guest AlanS

It's about time man ;D j/k Friday should be good. I'm playing an extra special jackin house set, you should enjoy it :)

Friday's gonna be hella good! ;D

Guest Seb

just Alan S now?

Guest AlanS

just Alan S now?

Just this week ;D ;)

Guest james stratus

Thanks guys! :) It's been somewhat rough as some here know since the start of this party, so it's all much appreciated...

Yo Lyrik.. I hope you can come out.. at the least you are playing next friday! ..and so are you Sebastian! Forgot to tell ya I guess :P. Friday the 17th will be a DJ 4 way! No pun intended.

Guest lyrik

Thanks guys! :) It's been somewhat rough as some here know since the start of this party, so it's all much appreciated...

Yo Lyrik.. I hope you can come out.. at the least you are playing next friday! ..and so are you Sebastian! Forgot to tell ya I guess :P. Friday the 17th will be a DJ 4 way! No pun intended.

Freakin Nice!

Guest Seb

Freakin Nice!

ditto ;D

Guest james stratus

Who are these people Alan S and Hello I'm Drunk? LOL

Will Sebastian C become ... Sebastian?

Will James Stratus become... JS?

Oh the drama!

Guest kcariaga

CJ's you should really come out for this. It is a cool little place with cheap drinks b4 10pm + of course great music. I hope to see more of you there on Friday!

Guest rollyp66

I'll be there for sure! ;D

YEAHHH!!! Now we have to get Claud to show up.

Claud is in LA, I got drunken txts from her the other night lol