Sunset SESSIONS - Friday 12.10 - Special Guest(s) Sebastian C, & P-Phunk

Guest james stratus

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Electric Eel

I'll be there for sure! ;D

YEAHHH!!! Now we have to get Claud to show up.

Claud is in LA, I got drunken txts from her the other night lol

lol, thats Claud for ya.

Just talked to her, she says hi to everyone!

She comes back in town sunday night so no Claud this weekend.

Guest AlanS

But of course...Who were you?

I was with my wife, bottle blond about 5'. ;D

i remember now....i was there with a buddy of mine, mostly sitting outside. i'll say wassup next time

How was Special Ed ???

Guest james stratus

DID SOMEONE SAY SHOTS? food-smiley-005.gif

BALAS!!!!! (SHOTS)

Uh oh! :o hehe

I'm feeling the love guys and gals!

Hope to see you again RBS along with M! Thanks for the glowing review Pinkkat! Got to get you back up in there Rolly! Only saw you for a minute before you left Apotheosis; be sure to make yourself more visible this time. Hope to meet you spyderchic and ic143.

Alan, Sebastian, Andrew, Lyrik, Mirza... thumbsup.gif

Guest james stratus

BTW peeps.. I recently did an Interview for Citylink Magazine in Ft. Lauderdale. It came out yesterday and there is a link to it Right Here on their site. Pick up a copy if your up there and check it out. Also notice I was good enough to mention this party, as well as my fellow DJs in crime Alan and Soozin ;D

Guest AlanS

BTW peeps.. I recently did an Interview for Citylink Magazine in Ft. Lauderdale. It came out yesterday and there is a link to it Right Here on their site. Pick up a copy if your up there and check it out. Also notice I was good enough to mention this party, as well as my fellow DJs in crime Alan and Soozin ;D

Nice!

How did I know Cybergirl was your favorite track ??? And when do I get to go for a ride in one of your ferraris ;D ;D

Guest Electric Eel

BALAS!!!!! (SHOTS)

Hope to see you again RBS along with M! Thanks for the glowing review Pinkkat! Got to get you back up in there Rolly! Only saw you for a minute before you left Apotheosis; be sure to make yourself more visible this time. Hope to meet you spyderchic and ic143.

I'll be there! It'll be nice to meet you along with anyone else that I haven't met yet. You'll find me hanging out with Pinkkat :)

Guest kcariaga

BALAS!!!!! (SHOTS)

I'll be there! It'll be nice to meet you along with anyone else that I haven't met yet. You'll find me hanging out with Pinkkat :)

For sure baby!

Guest james stratus

Nice!

How did I know Cybergirl was your favorite track ??? And when do I get to go for a ride in one of your ferraris ;D ;D

I keep it in garage #3 next to garage #2 with the Bentley. The streets on the Beach are a pain for it, so I don't bring it out much ;D

Guest james stratus

BALAS!!!!! (SHOTS)

I give you a BIG Thanks in Advance 8)

Guest LdySphynx

B U M P ! ! !

Hey Andrew! Does this mean you are going to be there? Where have you been lately?!?!?!

i'll be there tomorrow .. next week and the 31st ;)

now, where have i been lately ? getting new stuff ready ::) ;D

So I take it your in a whole lot better moods these days???

Guest AlanS

B U M P ! ! !

Hey Andrew! Does this mean you are going to be there? Where have you been lately?!?!?!

Always glad to have ya ;D

Guest james stratus

B U M P ! ! !

Always glad to have ya ;D

Ditto!

And everyone, there is another last minute update for the Sessions tomorrow...

My good friend Paul...

aka P-Phunk, aka Polyphonix,

M-Audio, Pound Recordings

who among other things has recently played at Earth Dance Miami, will be playing at the Hallucination Party next Firday in Tampa, and at Candyland 9 later this month.. will be joining us tomorrow night for a late set of quality Breaks!

It is also his birthday, so stick around for the sound and give the man a big up for his birthday. thumbsup.gif

So this week will be a DJ 4 way with Progressive, House, and Breaks! And if you haven't noticed already, next week will be a DJ 5 way! We're going late these next 2 fridays so be prepared. :o