Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunset SESSIONS - Friday 12.10 - Special Guest(s) Sebastian C, & P-Phunk

Guest james stratus

Guest AlanS

B U M P ! ! !

Hey Andrew! Does this mean you are going to be there? Where have you been lately?!?!?!

i'll be there tomorrow .. next week and the 31st ;)

now, where have i been lately ? getting new stuff ready ::) ;D

Always glad to have ya ;D

Ditto!

And everyone, there is another last minute update for the Sessions tomorrow...

My good friend Paul...

aka P-Phunk, aka Polyphonix,

M-Audio, Pound Recordings

who among other things has recently played at Earth Dance Miami, and will be playing at the Hallucination Party next Firday in Tampa.. will be joining us tomorrow night for a late set of quality Breaks!

It is also his birthday, so stick around for the sound and give the man a big up for his birthday. thumbsup.gif

So this week will be a DJ 4 way with Progressive, House, and Breaks! And if you haven't noticed already, next week will be a DJ 5 way! We're going late these next 2 fridays so be prepared. :o

Kickin it up a notch :o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest james stratus

Can a gringa ask a question??? I thought chupita was the word for shot. But the word really is balas.

How about a Gringo!? ;D aka -->ME!

Guest james stratus

OK OK OK.. So another possible developement for tomorrow night! A friend of mine who is doing a performance on Espanola Way tomorrow night might be coming by afterwards with his dancer/performer friends. These are some crazy people who are professional dancers and such so who knows what might happen ;D

Guest lyrik

OK OK OK.. So another possible developement for tomorrow night! A friend of mine who is doing a performance on Espanola Way tomorrow night might be coming by afterwards with his dancer/performer friends. These are some crazy people who are professional dancers and such so who knows what might happen ;D

Are they Contortionists?

Guest james stratus

Are they Contortionists?

Some of the female dancers can do many things :o

Guest james stratus

:o

Should I have singles ready?

Let's get the "baja-panties" (drinks that get girls drunk and get nakid) kickin, and definitely take it up a notch. 8)

LMAO.. They arent't those kind of dancers, but who knows right! :P They may or may not be able to come by but we shall see my friend!

So has everyone broken out the cell phone book and hit talk a million and one times like I have!?

Guest AlanS

let's see if someone will be able to change the channel from FASHION tv to MTV or the CARTOON NETWORK maybe ..

;)

No way!!! One of the first things I do is request that fashion TV be put on if it isn't already ;)

Guest lyrik

let's see if someone will be able to change the channel from FASHION tv to MTV or the CARTOON NETWORK maybe ..

;)

No way!!! One of the first things I do is request that fashion TV be put on if it isn't already ;)

Oh hellz yeah...a lot of those broads are hot...plus sometimes you get to see nipple and what not...all in the name of art ;)

Guest james stratus

;)

Oh hellz yeah...a lot of those broads are hot...plus sometimes you get to see nipple and what not...all in the name of art ;)

That is why Fashion TV is great! We have to have the sexiness!