Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE OFFICIAL MORILLO ROLL CALL! TONIGHT!!!

V. Barbarino

Guest MELI2444

"Im not gonna be there after 5am...that's when all the "ugly" ppl appear...and im just waayyy too good for that...yuck!"

...for all those that love saying that....WE'll see YOU there! ;)

I didn't say I was too good for that cause chances are I will be so trashed on Saturday that I will do after hours. I just don't like to see people in those conditions. :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thehog

"Im not gonna be there after 5am...that's when all the "ugly" ppl appear...and im just waayyy too good for that...yuck!"

just take a drag off one of my cigs and you will not worry about it :P

I didn't say I was too good for that cause chances are I will be so trashed on Saturday that I will do after hours. I just don't like to see people in those conditions. :)

Guest junglesmacks

yeah but somehow.. when you are one of em.. you don't seem to notice.. ;)

8)

Guest kcariaga

8)

how true

Guest MELI2444

8)

Very true...........lmao

8)

Very true...........lmao

like i said...We'll see you there! ;D

There may be no saleen at all at this event.. Last minute negotiations on my comp package have stalled....

Space is trying to stick to their no comp policy tonight, but sometimes these rules go to far and piss off the very people who put them on the map..

eddy is avoiding me

lp is avoiding me

oscar said "your fucked"...

nickjunkie "your fucked"...

I may have to pull out some of my old school door scams.. I haven't had to do one in a while... I'm talking old school college stuff.... I'll give you a hint, if you hit up walmart before going out you can buy all the supplies you need to get in...

Guest mp3some

There may be no saleen at all at this event.. Last minute negotiations on my comp package have stalled....

Space is trying to stick to their no comp policy tonight, but sometimes these rules go to far and piss off the very people who put them on the map..

eddy is avoiding me

lp is avoiding me

oscar said "your fucked"...

nickjunkie "your fucked"...

I may have to pull out some of my old school door scams.. I haven't had to do one in a while... I'm talking old school college stuff.... I'll give you a hint, if you hit up walmart before going out you can buy all the supplies you need to get in...

Dude, Get over it! ::)

It's your idol morillo... the one you've been getting all wet for since about a month and a half ago!

If you dont go for not shelling out 25 bucks... then you would REALLY be making a statement!... ::) LOL

Guest slamminshaun

This freakin' weather is keeping me local....I'm not driving two and half hours in this. :( Guess I'll see you guys next time.

Guest junglesmacks

SHUT THE F UP

come on bro.. its gonna clear.. nothing good in life comes without a LITTLE stress.. puh-leez!! its gonna be off the freakin chains!!

AND

its gonna clear.. this is just a front and its on its way out.. check out the radar..

i would go through any weather to get crazy at Space.. especially for us Orlando/Tampa-ites.. this is like going to Disneyworld when you were 5..

T MINUS 7 HOURS......... CAN YOU HEAR IT?!?! CAN YOU FEEEEEL IT?!?!?!

GIVE ME SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D