Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention cooljunkies.....

V. Barbarino

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Roland I see there is an idiot running his mouth off. Does he even fathom the world of paint he is getting himself into?

I've done my fair share of drugs... but NEVER... EVER... have I experienced The World of Paint!!!!!!! I'm IN! ;D

LMFAOOOOOOOO

i find it hilarious...

Rolly ur a cool dude bro, dont take saleen aka Nick so seriously...he's just been the "smart guy" behind cj as he always is...as i told Rick b4, he aint really the man he portraits to be...not defending anyone but i dont think we should take this so seriously, this is still just an online message board.

Btw Rolly, next shot is on me...since that's all everyone on here talks about, just that every time i see you u seem like u had already ur fare number of shots ;)

Ps...if you're new on the board, introducing yourself won't hurt

It's pointless trying to buy rolly a shot. He takes a shot of Patron after brushing his teeth, every hour on the hour and again two shots after every meal. Last time I attempted to buy him a beer at cafeteria he looked at me like I was crazy. He told me" I'm gone" at that point he lost track of how many shots he took.LOL ;D

Guest Jasp182

And I love people who have over 5,000 posts on a msg board. LOL

I have over 11,000 on another board...

Wanna thumb wrestle about it beyotch!

LOL

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... I declare a thumb war. lol.

So, it's cool to see that for every new msg board someone shows me, I'm guaranteed to be called a n00b as soon as I make my first post, and then read the replies and am GUARANTEED to see an Office Space reference and some poop jokes. LMAO. =] At least you guys are old enough not to be quoting Donnie Darko...that wouldn't just make me feel unwanted, but it'd make me feel old too.

So, does homeboy still want to fight Roland? And, will he give me the $50 if I show him Roland's picture on MySpace? ;D

LOL

So, it's cool to see that for every new msg board someone shows me, I'm guaranteed to be called a n00b as soon as I make my first post, and then read the replies and am GUARANTEED to see an Office Space reference and some poop jokes. LMAO. =] At least you guys are old enough not to be quoting Donnie Darko...that wouldn't just make me feel unwanted, but it'd make me feel old too.

So, does homeboy still want to fight Roland? And, will he give me the $50 if I show him Roland's picture on MySpace? ;D

90% of the ppl here have already met or seen one's pictures in here

Guest Jasp182

I've just added giving the person who points him out my autographed Funky Green Dogs fired up cd single....

Does that come with an autographed White Party poster and a leopard print banana hammock?

LOL

Welcome to CJ MIAMI ;D

Guest rollyp66

I've just added giving the person who points him out my autographed Funky Green Dogs fired up cd single....

Does that come with an autographed White Party poster and a leopard print banana hammock?

tiger print...

Hey I want Jasp182 to do it he deserves all that

Guest ddg

rolly is a class act. funny as shit too. dont know u really really well but he always has a smile on his face and knows how to have a good time

rock on roly

please stfu.

thanks

;)

lmaooooooooooooooo

Guest Clauds

So Roland I see there is an idiot running his mouth off. Does he even fathom the world of paint he is getting himself into?

I've done my fair share of drugs... but NEVER... EVER... have I experienced The World of Paint!!!!!!! I'm IN! ;D

LMFAOOOOOOOO

i find it hilarious...

Rolly ur a cool dude bro' date=' dont take saleen aka Nick so seriously...he's just been the "smart guy" behind cj as he always is...as i told Rick b4, he aint really the man he portraits to be...not defending anyone but i dont think we should take this so seriously, this is still just an online message board.

Btw Rolly, next shot is on me...since that's all everyone on here talks about, just that every time i see you u seem like u had already ur fare number of shots ;)

Ps...if you're new on the board, introducing yourself won't hurt

[/quote']

It's pointless trying to buy rolly a shot. He takes a shot of Patron after brushing his teeth, every hour on the hour and again two shots after every meal. Last time I attempted to buy him a beer at cafeteria he looked at me like I was crazy. He told me" I'm gone" at that point he lost track of how many shots he took.LOL ;D

True! Rolly and his crew keep them shots coming like there's no tomorrow ...

I shall toast to Patron on Wednesday night, right Rolly? ;D