Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in Cool Junkie haven't you met but would like to?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I would like to meet...

Slammin Shaun so that he can run my foot over with his SUV and I can post more stuff about crazy SUV drivers.

JMT so that I don't have to read the newspaper everyday

Web Norah so that I can retain her as my attorney if I get in trouble with the law

Renzo to see if he looks like the yellow guys he's always posting

CRZY C to see how not so crazy she is now

Ldysphynx....well, I don't know why

Coach to see if he looks like actor Craig T Nelson

Cutiechemie so that she can make me a new drug. One that won't make me sick, one that won't keep me up all night.......(That Huey Lewis and the News song)

DJ Hydra so that he can give me a serial to Ableton Live 4

There's more people that I can't think of right now but will post later...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

well thanks Terry

cant say i agree with all the peeps on your list, nothing personal really just not interested in anyone in particular. less is more.

i'd add Shaun to that though and well i know Carisa and already met JMT.

Guest LeVeL

Well I dont have no interest in meeting any more Junkies...I stick to the core of the junkies that I have met. If I haven't met you then its no biggie.

I'll keep our friendship on the boards.

Guest pod

Be nice, Level. For all you know, your future girlfriend who happens to be 5' 10", from Europe, and likes to do girls as well might be reading and now you won't meet her.

Pod-see him take pics and fuck the hot girls on those pics

Level-who is a lil bitch and never comes out

Turbo-talks all this talk and never shows up

Web_Norah-talk to her one on one and see what she is really all about

Guest saintjohn
5. SaintJohn

thanks for the compliment. i already feel like i know you and some of the other cooljunkies, but it would be nice to finally put faces and real names with certain online identities. here's my list of forum people to meet, in no particular order:

trancepriest

dj terry jasinto

slammin' shaun

jmt

macboy

web norah (though i respect her "less is more" philosophy)

the folks i'd like to see more of:

techjunkie

pod

gat

nickjunkie

saleen

lolahotass

rcrespo

obby

alan stenback

andrew chibale

crzyc

coach

annette

also, i already "know" bling and vaughan, but i really need to properly introduce myself.

finally, i'd like to thank all of you for helping me through a particularly difficult year. regardless of what's going on in my "real" life, i can always come to cooljunkie for discussion, distraction, information, and (yes) inspiration. this forum has been a valuable resource for me in many ways, and i really appreciate this weird and wonderful online community.

Guest LdySphynx

[Ldysphynx....well, I don't know why

Ummmmmm, thanks I think ???

As to who I want to meet, i'll just let fate handle it.....if I'm meant to meet some of you then it will happen, if not then i'll just let it be ;)!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Be nice, Level. For all you know, your future girlfriend who happens to be 5' 10", from Europe, and likes to do girls as well might be reading and now you won't meet her.

hahahahahahah...

Guest slamminshaun

DJ Terry Jasinto - Simply because I haven't run over anybody with my SUV in a while.... ;D

Pod - 'cause he's the godfather of cool junkie

Web Norah - 'cause I know for a fact we have alot more in common then everyone thinks ;)

Bling - since I want a shout out in one of his reviews

Obby - since he's friends with my friends, Erik and Francine

Lulamishka (spelling??) - Because of the famous girl scout picture from Space...yikes!! :-* :-* :-*

Trouble - because I wanna hook her up with my friends ;)

Tim and Saint John - because I'll need a Sec. of Defense and National Security Advisor when I win the White House in 2032

Guest swirlundergrounder

As to who I want to meet, i'll just let fate handle it.....if I'm meant to meet some of you then it will happen, if not then i'll just let it be ;)!!!!!

You seem to always have something funny to say and you post a lot of jokes to try to put people in a good mood on the boards....So,,,your welcome

Guest swirlundergrounder
5. SaintJohn

thanks for the compliment. i already feel like i know you and some of the other cooljunkies, but it would be nice to finally put faces and real names with certain online identities. here's my list of forum people to meet, in no particular order:

trancepriest

dj terry jasinto

slammin' shaun

jmt

macboy

web norah (though i respect her "less is more" philosophy)

the folks i'd like to see more of:

techjunkie

pod

gat

nickjunkie

saleen

lolahotass

rcrespo

obby

alan stenback

andrew chibale

crzyc

coach

annette

also, i already "know" bling and vaughan, but i really need to properly introduce myself.

finally, i'd like to thank all of you for helping me through a particularly difficult year. regardless of what's going on in my "real" life, i can always come to cooljunkie for discussion, distraction, information, and (yes) inspiration. this forum has been a valuable resource for me in many ways, and i really appreciate this weird and wonderful online community.

Thanks Saintjohn. I'd like to meet you as well some time. I think you're comment about what CJ means to you was a neat thing to say. To me it's kind of like having another identity in a way. Much like superhero's have..... 8)

Guest slamminshaun

To me it's kind of like having another identity in a way. Much like superhero's have..... 8)

I knew it....I knew you were Captain Planet in disguise. :-X

Guest LdySphynx

You seem to always have something funny to say and you post a lot of jokes to try to put people in a good mood on the boards....So,,,your welcome

Awwwwwwwwww, well geeez thank you.....and just so you know not only do I like to make people laugh, i'm also a great listener so whenever you need to do some airing out my ears is more than willing ;D!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

JMT is the only one of the old timers that i haven't met yet (or that I'm actually interested in meeting).

As somebody said before, I'm looking forward to meet most of the new people, which nowadays you can't keep track of them.

;D

Well, I've met a lot of junkies. And for the most part everybody has been cool.

However I would like to meet:

Kamikaze: We chat once in a while. Cool, down to earth cat.

Ldysphynx: She just seems like a hardcore partyhead that just loves to have a good time. Sounds a little crazy on the boards sometimes but it's ok. She seems cool in my book.

Norah: She's real and comes off as being nonchalant, opinionated and to the point. Like "I'll say what I have to whether you like it or not. And If you don't like it than fuck you." Sharp and witty at times. I don't always agree with her but I certainly respect her bluntness. I firmly believe that honesty is the best policy, fuck being politically correct .... Seems like she hangs with guys and eats hot wings while guzzling beers. LOL. Cool in my book as well.

Guest Clarisa

I've met many cooljunkies though I'd like to meet:

-LDY - she's cool

-cutiechemie - she's smart

-the saleen - wanna see what he looks like

-trancepriest - spoke to him but would be nice to put a face to the voice

-renzo - wanna know what he's truly about